+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Is that even the real algis or is it just some1 copypasta the names rofl cuz u know what happens when servers merge. Having said that I didnt even watch the vid after that like I said in my original post. Its funny that you are letting him slide on what you know to be a pathetic attempt at bragging when the real german chris wouldnt waste a minute on it all because hes your butt buddy.
    oh you mad.

you mad.

Is that even the real algis or is it just some1 copypasta the names rofl cuz u know what happens when servers merge. Having said that I didnt even watch the vid after that like I said in my original post. Its funny that you are letting him slide on what you know to be a pathetic attempt at bragging when the real german chris wouldnt waste a minute on it all because hes your butt buddy.
    Who would use the name of someone never was a factor in this game ? Don't thanks me, I agree to help when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    Watching these forums is like watching at an episode of The Young and the Restless.
    It feels more like a chat room than forums lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Be sure to tell me when and where :3 I'll serve you some drinks from my region
    Beer and pretzels? I feel like any region would give me that lol. I don't like beer however Uhm, they are like all the way up north, apparently full with old people

Banned
    #openbar #allnite #cafeworld #irc #theworldisours #fuckrohan #yomamasobig

Who would use the name of someone never was a factor in this game ? Don't thanks me, I agree to help when I can.
    uwotm8? german chris gonna come down on you with the fires of 99% pride.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    From the guy said that the pvp was balanced years ago... I just lol'ed at you calling someone else "retarded crap".
    I don't know about you, but the 51 ring period was pretty balanced. Same with when Gratt was not introduced yet, given you had an upgrade or epic and a few drops under your belt to dish out reasonable damage against 6x DD and above. Sure, there's things to find wrong, mainly classes and characters that were either ill-suited for PvP(Savages, Scouts) or underwhelming compared to others(Wizzard>Warlock, Avenger>Predator), but it wasn't this fundamentally broken mess of people with 40k HP getting 2-hitted from AOEs.

uwotm8? german chris gonna come down on you with the fires of 99% pride.
    Pride is useless without skills.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    I don't know about you, but the 51 ring period was pretty balanced. Same with when Gratt was not introduced yet, given you had an upgrade or epic and a few drops under your belt to dish out reasonable damage against 6x DD and above. Sure, there's things to find wrong, mainly classes and characters that were either ill-suited for PvP(Savages, Scouts) or underwhelming compared to others(Wizzard>Warlock, Avenger>Predator), but it wasn't this fundamentally broken mess of people with 40k HP getting 2-hitted from AOEs.
    Sure when a templar used to run around and keep winning pvp till another templar log on, it was so balanced you rite.

DONT PLAY THE EU TERA ITS TERRIBLE RUN BY GAMEFORGESCUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I warned you in advance

also its a shame me and my friend (yup I only gots 1 friend in tera) are real friendly and we give out gifts all the time
    Rohan killed my will to play any MMO.

EU > NA always. (I just remembered we got ****glar so that kinda ****s us up, but hey you got Frank....uhm nop still worse for us...oh okay Frank+ Shawn. Yah works) EU ftw

Pride is useless without skills.
    tryna call german chris unskilled? he is the definition of #germanefficiency

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me