+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Lmao okay Nawal? The sz priest? Lmao. She doesn't even have the skills to priest yet she tries so hard to play temp, as if. LOL
    And you? You don't pop reflect like iPatient from EqualToWheelchair guild, you're auto vacuumed and you die like a retard. You should go and play dress up games instead, you clearly don't have skills for this game, LOL. Useless vit temp. You want to be like James? Sorry you can't. your knowledge and skills ain't too good, keep being a retard lol.
    So now KnightDream is Nawal. Okhay Jealous PigFace, well Nawal geared herself with pro gear.......She doesn't need to beg for it .... Begger !

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Can we watch a pvp video of you?.........O.......waitt......
    i have to agree ShadowAce has never left a safe zone before.......... i beat her by myself vs 8 TM in upper.......#truestory
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    So now KnightDream is Nawal. Okhay Jealous PigFace, well Nawal geared herself with pro gear.......She doesn't need to beg for it .... Begger !
    You're very naive. Shut up, retard.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    nawal is the best priest in jin and no1 can deny that and she don't like playing temp since she is an angel so she prefer playing priest :P

reflection have CD its hard to fight zerg and get reflection all the time even when u debuff , netbind and stun u can't kill me as i said u need more than full pt to kill me and if u got the skills and we are retards why u can't take the server control all this time ? when was the last TSB u tried to win ?? oh u tried to months ago when our guild wasn't regsitered and u lost to our alli our alliance are 2 persons hahahahahahh guild with 2 persons only KIM + MARK , nowu will say say we zerg but the fact u got more geared temps more support chars more players than E2N most of E2N members quit or took a break

i'll be w8ing for james after maint i hope he show up to pvp me and lets see who got the skills
    imtoosexyii is Steve account. PigFace uses too many alts to look less retard..... How sick, i guess James changed his pw because she made him look so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by imtosexyiiii View Post
    You're very naive. Shut up, retard.
    Please PigFace. Stop using alts

This girl so obsessed with Ysa. Lol

Ya I won't waste my time with these retards anymore. My IQ just gone lower because of their lack of knowledge. Dumb asses lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by imtosexyiiii View Post
    This girl so obsessed with Ysa. Lol
    Please Bitchh....We all know how steve talk hay Stop talking to yourself from alts.

Banned
    So many puzzies excited around for the merge.

It's coming.

*fap fap fap fap fap*

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    so many puzzies excited around for the merge.

It's coming.

*fap fap fap fap fap*

yeh yeh yeh