+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Congratz it's been what a year?

If u wanted to keep it a secret shouldn't have spammed forums when your second account got banned for trying to move items.
    Actually because you went crying on forum and spammed tickets to get chars banned again when you saw Aida JoeBlack and xTitania logged on and trollin your frogface at hazy. And you ordered Nico on vent to be a good dog and to make sure every char possible would be banned.

You're really, really bad losers.

Why no reporting yellowlightz and adding them in your guild though ? :< To level for one year straight in that duped upper map ? Because we haven't seen you levelling at all, yet you did hit 115 before a lot of e2n members.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-11-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Actually because you went crying on forum and spammed tickets to get chars banned again when you saw Aida JoeBlack and xTitania logged on and trollin your frogface at hazy. And you ordered Nico on vent to be a good dog and to make sure every char possible would be banned.

You're really, really bad losers.

Why no reporting yellowlightz and adding them in your guild though ? :< To level for one year straight in that duped upper map ? Because we haven't seen you levelling at all, yet you did hit 115 before a lot of e2n members.
    No one from that guild can troll me.

I didn't know I'm so influential in this game and with GMs to get 2 guilds of "legit" players banned to the point they couldn't even disband.

I just sent ticket and be like "hey gm these yellow lights mah buds,we go lvl duper map k thnx"

Why jelly of my connections Haily