Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    gm offer boosting Feather for people who made there weapons +18 long time ago before merge and they deleted the +18 weapon after boosting the feather and it was only for craft weapons users for active users who collect the vouchers during event time and there account showed logs history

that's was the rewards for people who spent alot of money to make there weapons +18 and those weapons were deleted
    BTW GutterMagic and Sineda not Tier 1 GMs there r Higher department
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-17-2015 at 11:17 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    gm offer boosting Feather for people who made there weapons +18 long time ago before merge and they deleted the +18 weapon after boosting the feather and it was only for craft weapons users for active users who collect the vouchers during event time and there account showed logs history

that's was the rewards for people who spent alot of money to make there weapons +18 and they deleted those weapons
    Sorry but u are wrong there is nothing about boosting rings in compensation reward description , so they are not suppose to be boosted. And i am sure all ppl in Jin used alot money to make glacials or other equipment but they diidnt get rings boosted. Many ppl spend maybe even more trying to boost there weapons but failed so why they cant get rings boosted? u are pointing out that if u spend money to make crafted wep so u get reward for this ? maybe u didint even made that club or just bought on em?and btw how can u expalin u got liek 2-3 boosted to +18 KnightDreams?

Btw from mine experience i can tell GutterMagic (gm who started not that long ago) is making some mistakes restoring . boosting items and i believe he was the one who boosted all rings to +18...

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Nope, she's always on 50s and 55% atk on opaniel/ferk club, I thought you knew it, gm strellan.
    Nop I already posted screenshots with just alm scrolls using upg envi still hit harder than godlyke with full 30s wana do the maths?

and rofl what kind of idiot GM decided it was fair to boost people's rings? when the average ring was +12 even on ran server.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post

that's was the rewards for people who spent alot of money to make there weapons +18 and those weapons were deleted
    if gms offer for who made weapons +18 from long time , so im 1st who succ weapons +18 at Jin server GG
    so where the reward ,
    ppl not that stupid to belive what u saying
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Btw from mine experience i can tell GutterMagic (gm who started not that long ago) is making some mistakes restoring . boosting items and i believe he was the one who boosted all rings to +18...
    So you're gonna teach a GM how to do his job? I wanna see that.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    if gms offer for who made weapons +18 from long time , so im 1st who succ weapons +18 at Jin server GG
    so where the reward ,
    ppl not that stupid to belive what u saying
    Yeap that success program is 2 OP.

GutterMagic is just look like Verenbean gm
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Sorry but u are wrong there is nothing about boosting rings in compensation reward description , so they are not suppose to be boosted. And i am sure all ppl in Jin used alot money to make glacials or other equipment but they diidnt get rings boosted. Many ppl spend maybe even more trying to boost there weapons but failed so why they cant get rings boosted? u are pointing out that if u spend money to make crafted wep so u get reward for this ? maybe u didint even made that club or just bought on em?and btw how can u expalin u got liek 2-3 boosted to +18 KnightDreams?
    he borrow someone gear,like all time probably LOL

where is gm atzigan i spend soo much money on this game too.....i should get my special treatment. Kappa

but seriously tho this is bull****!. if this allegations are true.
    Last edited by AzTeC; 02-17-2015 at 11:41 AM. Reason: iammad

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast