End up mix to kill priest which i could have pot for it but I wanted venge
    as i said before... stupidity LEWL

MadBombeR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    did u see the pro damage on last 5 sec on storm 2xxx+8xx
    End up mix to kill priest which i could have pot for it but I wanted venge
    as i said before... stupidity LEWL
    this is going to prove how retar.ded you are LOL. You can clearly see "Storm Assault's effect expired." Then there was a 2k. I'm sure anyone with half a brain can see that LMFAO. I was hitting 15k's on you, idiot. I dpp'd you after my storm was over otherwise it would have been like 100k 100k. Thanks for the compliments though XD.

100 + 100 dpp without scrolls WTF dude ur frigging lucky that i logged off the priest I would show u ur damage starting from 6xx+7xx ending with 2xxx+8xx
    and wtf dpp without scrolls 100+100 WAAAA 1st dhan LEWL
    Last edited by KikoHamu; 08-30-2014 at 06:13 PM.

MadBombeR

Banned
    the screenshot shows it all retard. you can clearly see "storm assault's effect expired" then i hit you 2k then dpp you 36-37k.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol how do you know I act like a d1ck sucker if I haven't even talked to you OR seen you? Let alone have anything to do with you. Sorry, your reasons (or lack there of) are bull**** and lame. You haven't "clearly" explained anything at all here. I have NOTHING to do with you in game or with the worms you choose to hang out with so AGAIN, how do you come to this conclusion?
    It was when I was speaking about BacJae when he made banned Caym cause of Guppie's shits and you put your noise into that story (you were in pt with him and talking shit around, so yeah I obviously answered when you don't know anything of what happened and only open your mouth and try to go out sz since you got that stuff).
    That conclusion come from there, people like you need power for get a voice. You should marry Rhiioko, he's 100% your equal (Yeahhh, I use Justin's joke I'm pro).
    (/retired)[/B]

Who will get the biggest Epeen between Hamu and Shawn, no wonder how the server is dead if the only existing battle is those 2 idiots. I mean seriously an idiot that come out of his hole after left Wolf for join Mortal in SupSup and getting geared by him or Shawn that come out his hole after doing many scams on Jin, Forsete, welcome back but Ran is dead... wonder how ppl get "rich" in this game, pathetic...

GL that battle
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    It was when I was speaking about BacJae when he made banned Caym cause of Guppie's shits and you put your noise into that story (you were in pt with him and talking shit around, so yeah I obviously answered when you don't know anything of what happened and only open your mouth and try to go out sz since you got that stuff).
    That conclusion come from there, people like you need power for get a voice. You should marry Rhiioko, he's 100% your equal (Yeahhh, I use Justin's joke I'm pro).
    Please do remind me of what "sh1t" I was talking and Hunnie, And Im always outa safezone, even long be4 I got those items. U think I give a **** if I die? No sorry, Im not a sz hugging douche like you.

So yea, think up more useless excuses for your sh1t talk.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

If you says so, enjoy fapping around.
    (/retired)[/B]

Yea, thought as much.