Please do not hi-jack my thread, THANKS!

1. Hunter Kits need to be added in the game, because people will abuse bots way too much. The game is way too grindy and some people don't have enough time to do anything but if HKs were added and were tradeable, then the market would be flowing but you can also imagine how a person would spend crones or RPs to get HK over night or for their AFK time and end up getting PK'd which means crones/money wasted for nothing. Leading to more wars and PvP!

2. IM items need to be tradeable ( most of the utility ones ) i.e level 7 ases stones, and the armor/weapon stones as well! Because every game has "Gift" system which allows the IM items to flow and wear out through rest of the players in the game, rather than just paying players. The game requires tons of crones to get somewhere, so if the items are tradeable, it will also allow the paying players to control the market prices at the same time.

3. Party buffs like Almighty, Empower, Marea's Grace, Eternal Vitality and so on to be more like Aura's rather than a buff. Reason for this is simple, when a user walks out of players range, the buff wears off and the caster has to recast the buffs once again in order for the party to have effect. Change them to An aura, so if a player walks out of range, it will go off but if player walks back in then the aura will activate again.

4. Level 7 buffing skills, as everyone knows the level 7 skills are mostly instant cast but they are not instant cast, they require 4 seconds of cast time regardless of their level, which in PvP seems to be really annoying and could easily get the player killed. This should be done because having to make 10 level 7 skills should require 2.5k RP and should have a small bonus of instant casting.

5. Add level 90-114 Forge Stones, we are starting to need those desperately.

Most people can relate to these things, as they are beyond necessary for this game to be fun at this point for so many people.

Please guys, do not write anything off-topic, I will personally report you for doing it. This thread is for discussion only.