+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Oh noes, coulda be fun :[
    Noez, I know Maha would join new server. I can guarantee.
    Life is a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    I just thought about something to look forward to. For that short time til everyone starts getting high level and geared. AGI dhans are gonna be a main PvP class again lmao.
    Dex guards aswell .
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

They should just keep this server basic. Don't allow twins and everyone just go back to rock'n craft rings or boss drops. That'll help keep 1v1 PvP more interesting. And none of those Shiny DD stones.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by Tseyn View Post
    Noez, I know Maha would join new server. I can guarantee.
    wish i had the time to play it, me playing the new server concern you more than the new server it self though vay +_+
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Oh noes, coulda be fun :[
    not really, nothing will change. it will be worse
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    nu uh :\ unfortunately i'm not going to join the new server

let's give ceazar salad \ failous and their crew a chance .

with the new rps hack, they can pimp their new server IM inventory :3
    that is why u been reseling and rebuying items from 3 different acc

cuz of ppl like u no one want join new server cuz u will hack there too cuz gms help u... all know it

Quote Originally Posted by tillrak View Post
    that is why u been reseling and rebuying items from 3 different acc

cuz of ppl like u no one want join new server cuz u will hack there too cuz gms help u... all know it
    hmm . idk what u mean by reselling and buying. i almost never use the EM. but this acc is not even mine its mesut. and mesut can barely speak english to even hack anyone lol

and gms help ppl who got hacked. not ppl who hack hehe
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

I enjoy the new server with everyone has sh**ty armors and lots of people farming options stones. I hope glacial club weps are even more worthy now but as long the templar is getting dupe stats on crafted wep then it won't never happen.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    hmm . idk what u mean by reselling and buying. i almost never use the EM. but this acc is not even mine its mesut. and mesut can barely speak english to even hack anyone lol

and gms help ppl who got hacked. not ppl who hack hehe
    just like u been hiding u play but u full **** talk in game and mesut doesnt talk english

yes ur always victim

u just payed for while guild for duped items and got 30 accs banned but ur victim
    and gms help u

hacker

bug forum