Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    The pot is calling the kettle black? I see you like every time I log in and always raging in all chat at a level that makes everyone question that IQ of yours.
    Insulting me proves 1thing,

[IMG][/IMG]

You are so retarded cuz u just made urself look dumb, the only one whos raging ingame and in forum is u lol, keep insulting
    Gz tickle u took ss of me in every pvp im glade u showed ppl how u guys rage on me, all possible skills from all classes wiz and locks just to help ur pro temps to kill me xD and u still need to take more ss of me^^
    I love my haters<3

Quote Originally Posted by urking View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

You are so retarded cuz u just made urself look dumb, the only one whos raging ingame and in forum is u lol, keep insulting
    Gz tickle u took ss of me in every pvp im glade u showed ppl how u guys rage on me, all possible skills from all classes wiz and locks just to help ur pro temps to kill me xD and u still need to take more ss of me^^
    I love my haters<3
    Insulting you proves 1 thing and that is "u mad?"? Ya, u mad?

I made you look dumb and get offended, I was spot on. keep raging and babbling like a fool

The priest that's on shelter while it's pt dies. lol all them warlock, wiz skills on you tho ^^

I made you look dumb and get offended, I was spot on. keep raging and babbling like a fool
    Again u proved that ur just a dumb making no sense reply, that u just copid my words cuz u cant even reply on what i said lol

I can't say all boobs are mad haters or liars cuz im sure there are some good people in there, and few days ago when i came back from college ppl told me that u guys didnt stop raging calling my name and insulting me while i wasnt even online lol, calm down and get some sunlight^^

I can't say all boobs are mad haters or liars cuz im sure there are some good people in there, and few days ago when i came back from college ppl told me that u guys didnt stop raging calling my name and insulting me while i wasnt even online lol, calm down and get some sunlight^^
    https://youtu.be/VhujEQhg764 Attention whore there ya go have a good day ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    https://youtu.be/VhujEQhg764 Attention whore there ya go have a good day ^^
    Silly mad kid ty but, the whore is the one who taught u how to talk with ppl like this without respect, i think u know who i meant^^
    Anyways all the server knows whos the mad one, and u guys need to calm down cuz ur talking about me 24/7 ingame and in forum too, i don't read the forum cuz i don't have time for it, but my guild told me u guys raging about me in forum, u mentioned my name before i even reply or see forum so plz mad haters calm down, and work on ur pvp skills and do something useful instead of raging and camping forum,
    Its enough to know that ur best DD temp lost to our no DD temp Lol im done here cya mad kids^^

Again u proved that ur just a dumb making no sense reply, that u just copid my words cuz u cant even reply on what i said lol
    You said something? You're a moron lol You wanted to automatically assume I was mad when I called you out on the retard you are for describing others yourself. Yet you're calling someone retarded cause you got offended I made (rightfully so) an observation based on what I observe during the time I'm online in game that you are in fact what you tried to label others, so u mad?

This is what copying you would look like btw

[IMG][/IMG]

I love my haters<3
    Last edited by Glamourous; 05-16-2015 at 07:13 AM.

Silly mad kid ty but, the whore is the one who taught u how to talk with ppl like this without respect, i think u know who i meant^^
    Anyways all the server knows whos the mad one, and u guys need to calm down cuz ur talking about me 24/7 ingame and in forum too, i don't read the forum cuz i don't have time for it, but my guild told me u guys raging about me in forum, u mentioned my name before i even reply or see forum so plz mad haters calm down, and work on ur pvp skills and do something useful instead of raging and camping forum,
    Its enough to know that ur best DD temp lost to our no DD temp Lol im done here cya mad kids^^
    Such drivel. Cya silly whore^^

I didn't know this thread could go full retard.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast