Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Here's a question for everyone that knows about wizards. Maybe you can explain this to me.

Vu was talking about making a less than 100 psy staff with 3xhp on it (because it's what we have pieces for/what's available), and GG started going on about how vit is better than hp [in general] because of the extra pdef gained from vitality, and that it gives you more hp.

But, if you have psy shield anyway, why is vit better than hp? Can someone explain gg's logic to me please?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

and again you just prove what i said, an esoperson acting like he was the one and only best wizard that ever played.
    i didnt say when he sucke dup to creation, fact is he did.
    fact is he sucked till then.
    fact is still you have absolutely no point to score as to why he would be worth the title good even because under past circumstances he really didnt have to deal with any ****ing challenge at all.
    in fact i was sad that eso left when i finally got to 99 and geard to pvp, i woul dhave loved to meet any of those bragalots on even gears and even level sadly it never got that far.
    tomatoes? wasnt she like fullpsy or something? if i remember right it was nights to introduce you ppl to the hp heavy build and him who you got gear from to see it yourself when he quit.

besides that its out of question that paka got anything on me for the sole and simple reason that he NEVER had to deal with ppl on an even level ever on silva.
    and what chris said, way to ignore btw <3

so fanboy lapaka all you want, doesnt give out a single fact about why thats true or that its true at all.
    /end thread.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Fight fight fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Fight fight fight!
    ill put on a leathermask and crack the whip!
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    and again you just prove what i said, an esoperson acting like he was the one and only best wizard that ever played.
    i didnt say when he sucke dup to creation, fact is he did.
    fact is he sucked till then.
    fact is still you have absolutely no point to score as to why he would be worth the title good even because under past circumstances he really didnt have to deal with any ****ing challenge at all.
    in fact i was sad that eso left when i finally got to 99 and geard to pvp, i woul dhave loved to meet any of those bragalots on even gears and even level sadly it never got that far.
    tomatoes? wasnt she like fullpsy or something? if i remember right it was nights to introduce you ppl to the hp heavy build and him who you got gear from to see it yourself when he quit.

besides that its out of question that paka got anything on me for the sole and simple reason that he NEVER had to deal with ppl on an even level ever on silva.
    and what chris said, way to ignore btw <3

so fanboy lapaka all you want, doesnt give out a single fact about why thats true or that its true at all.
    /end thread.
    What are you talking about. When did Lapaka EVER say he was the best wiz ever? Do you have proof of him saying this anywhere? Pics please. He's got friends who still play Rohan, so I'm SURE he knows he's being talked about here. Someone who thinks they're the best would come to defend themselves. Yet, he's not here. Because I'm sure he doesn't think that about himself, even though others think it of him.

Are you seriously saying that Lapaka never had to go against people of similar gear? Do you KNOW who was on the other side of the war? No. You don't. Because you weren't even there playing at that time. So shush before you hurt yourself.

Edit cuz I forgot to address a part- Tomatoes was not full psy. Back then priests were MOSTLY psy, but not fully. It was a 1/3, 2/4, 3/5 kind of build that we tended to use. Tomatoes never had the best gear, and died just as much as the rest of us, but her reaction time was freaking amazing. She always knew EXACTLY what was going on to every single person and could cure statuses and keep people from death before they could even ask for it. I've never ever seen that before on that level from anyone else playing the game. That had nothing to do with gear whatsoever. That was pure ****in skill.
    Last edited by SweetestShampoo; 06-14-2011 at 03:54 PM.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Vit or hp is a matter of preference. The higher pdef affects str dhans, human, rangers dmgs. But no temps.
    The hp affects nothing than obviously higher hp.
    The question is which enemy you want/will/have to face.

Less hp, higher pdef => less dmg from few classes.
    More hp, no pdef boost => dmg stays the same while you take more hits.

Hey, just got my Wizard.
    I'm the best Guardian and the best Wizard now.
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET

Yeh I know, I go sleep. Enjoy the flaming :3

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    why put on armors and get mb for extra pd ... if you got shield. awesome logic /random msg whilst watching kung fu panda 2

and..

I talk the fk where/when and how much I want to talk to whoever i want to talk to. Let it be clear. Don't like it? Do somethign about it, block it, report it, suck it up or shut up bout it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Ohhhhhhh this is getting good now!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast