Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Maybe they got it too lel but i didint ask cos i am not going to cheat? good u admit that software exists.
    Ofc it exist, how you think people in your guild made their rings +18?

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Illegel? Wth is that? Idk what are you smoking sir but, I don't own that kind of items.
    from what u sayin then 13 rings to make +18 with ran rates is about 10-20 deluxe if ur rly rly lucky lets say was bogo still need around 200 deluxe stones or even more for all 13 rings+abs ear+eye+vi stones so about 2k $ in like 1 month but w/e if u say its legal i let gms check it anyway i wouldnt spent this much in 1 month on half dead game but lets see what gms find out..

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    from what u sayin then 13 rings to make +18 with ran rates is about 10-20 deluxe if ur rly rly lucky lets say was bogo still need around 200 deluxe stones or even more for all 13 rings+abs ear+eye+vi stones so about 2k $ in like 1 month but w/e if u say its legal i let gms check it anyway i wouldnt spent this much in 1 month on half dead game but lets see what gms find out..
    So you first said it was a cheat and now you say that could be fine. Mmm.

Psychologist: How that make you feel?

So you first said it was a cheat and now you say that could be fine. Mmm.

Psychologist: How that make you feel?
    Im not a GM i cant know what is cheat and what's not sry to tell but that's seems like a cheat to me but anyway nice how u try to change subject

Im not a GM i cant know what is cheat and what's not sry to tell but that's seems like a cheat to me but anyway nice how u try to change subject
    Who's changing something? I'm happy with my 12 feathers +18 sup!.

Who's changing something? I'm happy with my 12 feathers +18 sup!.
    gz but sad thing u still losin ))

gz but sad thing u still losin ))
    That's true, I'm losing my time with you >.>

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    You're wrong. Patient did not get his rings boosted, he doesn't even play.

Nawal has rings +15, not +18

Adam spent 40k rps getting his rings +18

And maha has +15 rings, and only one feather +18 that she made on Jainus blessing event. Her absolute set isn't even +12 (she tried to make them +18 and failed).

On a side note, patient's rings (the rulers +18) are the ones that were on that templar Musti could log from time to time before he got scammed. One ruler +18 has been bought on kiosk for 4 billions and another one was traded. That was one year ago, those rings were on a templar that was in Vindicated or whatever it was called at that time.
    Hold on a second here you want to tell us that maha doesnt have max gear yet hits more than godlyke who has the max of the max gear?

something doesnt add up and to me it looks like you are a liar.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Ofc it exist, how you think people in your guild made their rings +18?
    so tell me how ? because i always wanted to know so i can fill a ticket. And who names plzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    so tell me how ? because i always wanted to know so i can fill a ticket. And who names plzzzz
    It's useless, I have sent tickets already but "They will investigate".

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Hold on a second here you want to tell us that maha doesnt have max gear yet hits more than godlyke who has the max of the max gear?

something doesnt add up and to me it looks like you are a liar.
    Nope, she's always on 50s and 55% atk on opaniel/ferk club, I thought you knew it, gm strellan.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast