+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Thank you for speaking out Karren I dont worry about them they are not good enough to post their IGN in the 1st place. Just another drama queen that lives in private messages and one post wonder accounts.
    on other news your just as big of a drama queen as them.

for the longest time you didnt post your IGN because your a punk.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    on other news your just as big of a drama queen as them.

for the longest time you didnt post your IGN because your a punk.
    This from THE drama queen herself (be happy I used that classification) who doesnt know my IGN? who hasnt known my IGN?

Unless you are talking about isen where I was trolling people as couga

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

your the best <3

i expect you to be pvping on my priest for merge <3.... too busy to be playing now..

hows school going?
    Hello, same thing here, I'm busy as well. I don't log rohan as much as I used to.
    School's doing good and sometimes I'm even too lazy to do stuff because of our sh*t weather. Anyways, how's yours? <3
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

This from THE drama queen herself (be happy I used that classification) who doesnt know my IGN? who hasnt known my IGN?

Unless you are talking about isen where I was trolling people as couga
    yeah okay for the longest time you wouldnt post your IGN and always blocked out the names of your characters when you posted SS because your a punk.

simple fact is dont troll people for doing the same exact thing you done. go write us some long essay about how your better than us plz

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Hello, same thing here, I'm busy as well. I don't log rohan as much as I used to.
    School's doing good and sometimes I'm even too lazy to do stuff because of our sh*t weather. Anyways, how's yours? <3
    i gotta log raidcall so we can chat <3 ------------- by the way i have a spare glacial set if you need it <3 free of course

yeah okay for the longest time you wouldnt post your IGN and always blocked out the names of your characters when you posted SS because your a punk.

simple fact is dont troll people for doing the same exact thing you done. go write us some long essay about how your better than us plz
    I dont block out my NAME its the other stats surrounding the name. And plz tell us about how good you are ohwait

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I know enough to know that I don't give a sh1t what idiots around here wish to say or think about Iccy. I know enough to know that Iccy has been nothing but a wonderful and caring person to me. I know enough to know that Iccy has helped me with this game way more than just about anyone else and with personal out side of this game issues aswell. I know enough to know that I wouldn't care if Iccy was a chick or a dude or black or white or pink or purple or a little green alien with horns poking out of her head. I know enough to know that I wouldn't care if every single person in this game hated her. I know enough to know that I couldnt care less what you or anyone here has to say about Iccy and the fact that she doesn't give a rats a$$ either shows whos the better person.
    BIG LOL....you dont know icey really karen...in game how he down people. you are blind. and icey is an expert of disguise, good to ppl so he can get sympathy.

I dont block out my NAME its the other stats surrounding the name. And plz tell us about how good you are ohwait
    for years you blocked out your characters name. chile please aint nobody got time for that.

unlike you i dont have to or care to hype up myself. you on the other hand cant go a week without wearing " im better than you" hat.

you=drama queen and a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    BIG LOL....you dont know icey really karen...in game how he down people. you are blind. and icey is an expert of disguise, good to ppl so he can get sympathy.
    You are such an expert on me how come I dont know you ohwait you are playing 1 post wonder. An insurance policy just incase you need my help? I think so

for years you blocked out your characters name. chile please aint nobody got time for that.

unlike you i dont have to or care to hype up myself. you on the other hand cant go a week without wearing " im better than you" hat.

you=drama queen and a punk.
    LMAO blocked out my characters name on what? Like this is the definition of absurd everybody knows who I am and has known for 6 years

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    Im not sure what you mean by saying "down people" but I'm assuming you mean that Iccy talks down to people or treats them badly?

Well to that, all I can say is = how is that different from just about everyone else around here? Ive been here since this game first started, Since day 1. I've seen and known some of the scum of the Earth who have walked in and out of this game and Iccy isn't near half as bad as some of that scum I've encountered. You think the way Iccy talks and treats people is bad? Iccys interaction with people these days is mild compared to how ALOT of people used to be back in the old days of Rohan. Or even when I was playing just recently, the way I saw some of Iccys "supposed" friends talking to other people shocked the hell outa me. The same "friends" that would rag on her about her behavior but where in fact worse then her...hypocritical much?

And no, I'm not blind, I've known Iccy for years now and altho I know she can be rough on people, what I can say is that she isn't some cowardly b1tchy b1tch like alot of people who play this game. If shes got something to say, she says it and if she wants something done or something needs doing she does it. And I've seen it first hand...

If you really knew Iccy instead of just feeding off gossip and lies spread from her haters then you would see that shes not nearly as bad as everyone makes her out to be. And Ive never once seen Iccy play the "sympathy" card. Not to me or other people I know that also know her. And like I said in my above post, Iccy has helped me out in countless ways. If Ive ever needed help in game with anything, it was Iccy that put her hand up and helped me without question, shes lent me items when I didn't have my own, shes taken countless hours out of her own time to explain stuff to me when I first came back the game after years away and she has never once asked for anything in return from me. Never once...So where do you get off saying she plays the " sympathy" card? Thats just bullsh1t..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest