+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: New player

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    So why did you reject Isen ?
    isen is just a joke server went there just to see if it was all hype which it was so I went back to ran.

EDIT: Now we know how tri is so rich with his class A IP address ))))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Everyone is either a hacker, cheater, scammer, liar, indo, GM ass-kisser, idiot, retard, triple-breasted nonfactor. The end.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    you mean you rage quit ran cause u sucked and went 2 isen where u prob still suck
    If im suck then come 1vs1. So I now can't quit a server and go play the other? Hey, why did ur zerg at ron get wiped 2 hours ago, we too op to control 2 servers?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    isen is just a joke server went there just to see if it was all hype which it was so I went back to ran.

EDIT: Now we know how tri is so rich with his class A IP address ))))))))))))))))))
    Lol sure 1 could see that from ur posts about that server.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    If im suck then come 1vs1. So I now can't quit a server and go play the other? Hey, why did ur zerg at ron get wiped 2 hours ago, we too op to control 2 servers?
    i dont wanan 1 vs 1 u when u lose u prob gonna say QQ lag like last time, and what zerg no 1 plays ran like u said what crack u smoking? ;o

Well I want to make isen a better server but the point is atm its all hype and I dont really care for an empty founded hypetrain.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

and control 2 servers lul even before that server came out what did u control? u barking like u won everything. matter of fact what did YOU win lul

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    i dont wanan 1 vs 1 u when u lose u prob gonna say QQ lag like last time, and what zerg no 1 plays ran like u said what crack u smoking? ;o
    First of all, u never 1vs1 me dumb **** what crack u smoking? Then, if you don't play the game and u are just a GM pet as iceyy says gtfo.

so what did u win? lol

y u getting mad b1tch boi D: