+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Just hk on less mobs that's all for the people that are going to be using starter armors or wep for new server. I have lvl 115 scout and man their regular atk AOE with more dmg is awesome.
    Ye, I loved my scout on divinity - had a pretty awesome bow and decent gears as well (not all of it mine, but 'details'). It was great for farming.
    Guess I'll go for a scout and tag my guardian along with it and bug other people for the buffs.

I'm pretty much oldschool - I don't HK anyways. I don't see the point in playing a game but not actually playing it, but that's solely me though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Does that really matter little eagle? on tempest I was one of the first people to lvl 99 and I used elemental armour then black dragon then appentium all the way to 99. Mind you this is what pdef scroll and mb lvl 7 is for :P

Its a shame that they are gonna block out my IM bag on this new server I have 3 exp pouches opaniel club lvl 6s lvl 7s etc and all of them I cant use?
    Hey, I ran in appentium for giggles for ages, too! On my guardian lol, it was ugly as fk but hey

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    True, but to start. Everyones gear is gonna suck. Lol maybe we'll be back to the old days were we see 3krp Graham back on EM. Heck on my first dhan I wore Destruction Armor up til I was 6x. Til the economy gets going and better gear is available, the squishy people are going to be forced to party to actually level up again. That or kill mobs below their level very slowly by themselves in the middle of nowhere.

The one thing I don't like all that much is unless you want to go to Ash or Lower, there's a huge lack of 7x-9x mobs. All the old ones got jumped up to 1xx to accommodate for all the 115's around.
    For the sake of oldies and weaklings - I demand a max refinelvl of -17(15) rather than -32(30)
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-15-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Maha hurry up to come back we got a new server 2 control.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

inb4 frogface comes back also.
    nu uh :\ unfortunately i'm not going to join the new server

let's give ceazar salad \ failous and their crew a chance .

with the new rps hack, they can pimp their new server IM inventory :3
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    The one thing I don't like all that much is unless you want to go to Ash or Lower, there's a huge lack of 7x-9x mobs. All the old ones got jumped up to 1xx to accommodate for all the 115's around.
    Am hoping they remember this and put all the mobs back to normal level xD.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post

Hehe sure. So how'd you find out about the "new rps hack"? You used then as well eh?!
    Life is a beach.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    She was doing like 8k-16ks with 20-25k crits. Look at her hp...50k for someone that was pretty pimping for the time. In other words most non-vit toons dead in 2-3 hits. If you notice by far the most common characters in the video are vit dekans, vit priest, vit def, and templars in the video. That **** isn't balanced. Throw whatever gear she had on at the time on a ranger or guardian or something with an appropriate weapon and they'd doing 1ks. Its not that that isn't enough damage to get the job done with some team play and coordination...but why bother when even at this stage in the game templar was already ezmode.

Josh proved you're wrong as he made one of the best rangers, aswell as Shinji with his dhan Simple or Leo with his dhan Avona.

Quote Originally Posted by Tseyn View Post
    Hehe sure. So how'd you find out about the "new rps hack"? You used then as well eh?!
    nope but the same way i heard about the map bug \ stats bug \ 100% sucess program
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    Grinding is simple anymore with the Hunter Kits. However the biggest problem is everyone is starting from scratch(supposedly) so there's going to be a huge lack of gear for a lil while.
    Dat big race at starting. Going to be fun.

Banned

Oh noes, coulda be fun :[

Banned
    nope but the same way i heard about the map bug \ stats bug \ 100% sucess program
    Dem yellowlightz :|

I just thought about something to look forward to. For that short time til everyone starts getting high level and geared. AGI dhans are gonna be a main PvP class again lmao.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces