+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Hes not kiting dick you ****in idiot do you even know how to pvp in rohan? His job is to burst the temp down he baits with shadow so he can buff storm and combo without debuff. And good thing you bring up WoW because in WoW if somebody kited THAT BAD itd be called BM so thanks for showing us how little you know about pvp.

Oh and its funny watching TAR suck e2n's dick LOL tell me how did that recruitment go again? broke alliance and all you can get is duke and vesko even jupa ****ing left sucks to be you.
    looks like iceyy got kicked again LOL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Hes not kiting dick you ****in idiot do you even know how to pvp in rohan? His job is to burst the temp down he baits with shadow so he can buff storm and combo without debuff. And good thing you bring up WoW because in WoW if somebody kited THAT BAD itd be called BM so thanks for showing us how little you know about pvp.

Oh and its funny watching TAR suck e2n's dick LOL tell me how did that recruitment go again? broke alliance and all you can get is duke and vesko even jupa ****ing left sucks to be you.
    Chill your ****ing dick. I am defending the templar who is obviously kiting and you saying "in WoW if somebody kited THAT BAD itd be called BM so thanks for showing us how little you know about pvp" just proves why everyone laughs at your pvp skills cause this is a different game, different mechanics and the only kiting you can do it running away. Now go to bed, take some sleep and come back instead of jumping in with rage talks like the biggest mother****er in the world who in real is just a keyboard warrior afraid of breathing.

And who the **** is tar?

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Chill your ****ing dick. I am defending the templar who is obviously kiting and you saying "in WoW if somebody kited THAT BAD itd be called BM so thanks for showing us how little you know about pvp" just proves why everyone laughs at your pvp skills cause this is a different game, different mechanics and the only kiting you can do it running away. Now go to bed, take some sleep and come back instead of jumping in with rage talks like the biggest mother****er in the world who in real is just a keyboard warrior afraid of breathing.

And who the **** is tar?
    Iceyy always jumps in and acts like a GM. Be used to it.

GUYS JUSt to let you know if you LexusGS in rohan it is not me............. the Legend that is Lexus has retired. Please do not be disapointed if you do not see amazing dekan that is my #1 student lol

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    GUYS JUSt to let you know if you LexusGS in rohan it is not me............. the Legend that is Lexus has retired. Please do not be disapointed if you do not see amazing dekan that is my #1 student lol
    Most conceited guy after all. lol
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by imtosexyiiii View Post
    How about a vid of you actually killing James? I know you can't because I've heard you won because of mareas and then vacuum on Purifier. Dw, you're still better than Pat in pvp.
    Keep trying to rekt James, Tardha.
    you know i can't ? do u have any idea about my gears ? i left pt as soon as he reflect + when temps pvp first they pop reflection magic barrier and run to there targets and start attacking so how he got vacuumed ? i been running this server for how long now ? i don't even remember last 3 rulers ur ****y guild came i was the only temp and u had 3 temps + and i won so don't talk about skills ,

after maint pvp @ hazy will be w8ing 1 vs 1 i'll fraps it this time

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Most conceited guy after all. lol
    hi maganda!

GM WalkingDead retired

u do realize pat sold me your dekan gear for only 300 rps? go ask him yourself nobody has to worry about your bull**** dekan because its gone and I got better gear for dekan anyways. (And more GS you peasant of a rohan player)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

hi maganda!
    Hai, and salamat!
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

lol if i cared i would be playing LOL

GM WalkingDead retired