Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    You should read what you type before you post. Let me help you. He is having a hard time killing Cherish now, correct? Hence the whole "OMG QQ so unfair so unfair remove DD plis omg so unfair even tho my own guild has DD armor too" Taking away something will make it easier for him...Where in this do you not understand?
    that is not true because he 1vs1 cherish and he won even with DD ****.

Is there even any mileage in discussing who is the best templar in a desperately broken game? You virgins really need to find some other outlet for your frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Is there even any mileage in discussing who is the best templar in a desperately broken game? You virgins really need to find some other outlet for your frustrations.
    Well maybe who Shield Strikes the other first to death seems to be a way to measure this. Other than that is who pops potions faster before they die :l
    Its just a sad story of RBF templurs

If it was a who is the best Guard/Avenger/DK/Ranger maybe they would sound a little more smarter.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Oh oh like who was the best out of me, ZanCulo, Stimpz, KatyPerry, IzyBuzUzEbIup (whatever the **** his name was), other various Rangers, some of the most killer str/agi dhans and even that famous int lock whatever his name was?

Now it's just temp faggits with the occasional dekan who managed to stack enough ****.

And Shawn who still believes he was ever a factor at something in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    that is not true because he 1vs1 cherish and he won even with DD ****.
    he lost to spp with no IM, this convo is over lul

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Is there even any mileage in posting on a forum of a desperately broken game? You virgin really need to find some other outlet for your frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    are you guys going to do something about DD armors ?
    some people will reply saying they can't remove it they are event rewards

GM Atzigan already deleted 55 % attack stones Before to Balance the game
    Note : Most of those stones were event rewards from pristage back u get 5 mysteries items by the end of the month and those 55 % attack stones were 1 of the 5 items , GM can do DD cap or remove DD armors if he really want to Balance the Game

this a pic of my system after LMS event

i did 6297 Dmagae on Cherish when i did 18622 Dmage with Equality on Nhah At the same sec

all armors should be obtainable to all players , people who have those armors have advantage for Solo events and pvp events , they can do same damage others can do but they are are double tanky than normal players

GMs did a mistake in the past when they released those armors and u should fix it now or make them obtainable or just make DD cap

thx
    Hello Haters, i heard u talked alot about me, did i make u mad?^^, and this thread was written for the GM not for mad kids, and gm already decided to do something for these DD armors, so all ur rage mad haters will not change anything^^.
    About the best templar in game KnightDreams, he already proved that he is the best templar in game when he pvp 1 v1 Cherish (the best templar in boobs with DD armor), and KnightDreams won the pvp vs DD temp so u should know now whos the best templar in game, and 1more thing if i was the bad priest as u said u wouldnt call me Indo priest cause i tanked all ur mad zerg^^, now i will let u rage more in forum since its the only thing u can do mad nerds xd
    Love from Nawal<3

Quote Originally Posted by urking View Post
    Hello Haters, i heard u talked alot about me, did i make u mad?^^, and this thread was written for the GM not for mad kids, and gm already decided to do something for these DD armors, so all ur rage mad haters will not change anything^^.
    About the best templar in game KnightDreams, he already proved that he is the best templar in game when he pvp 1 v1 Cherish (the best templar in boobs with DD armor), and KnightDreams won the pvp vs DD temp so u should know now whos the best templar in game, and 1more thing if i was the bad priest as u said u wouldnt call me Indo priest cause i tanked all ur mad zerg^^, now i will let u rage more in forum since its the only thing u can do mad nerds xd
    Love from Nawal<3
    blue best templurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Commoner
    Love from Nawal<3
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and promise you that no one has ever called you "indo priest"

The life of Nawal <3 I not hating. Just stating the obvious. =P

blah blah, I'm crying like a fat nerdy ****.
    now i will let u rage more in forum since its the only thing u can do mad nerds xd
    The pot is calling the kettle black? I see you like every time I log in and always raging in all chat at a level that makes everyone question that IQ of yours.
    Last edited by Glamourous; 05-16-2015 at 03:50 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast