Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    so cherish u said u have total 80 % dd only right ?

I tested just now on my deff fully geared i took the dagger off and tested on the axe with 83 dd

and i did 6 k only on you so how come u have 80 % dd only ?

Noob lair cherish

i'm number 1 templar you have to use dd armor to be able to pvp me :d

blue #1 templurer
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

shouldIcome u are still here?
    let me tell you guys funny fact about knightdreams his first champion on divinity was shouldIcome a wiz he camped 24/7 farming.
    he doesn't spend no ****t in this game
    trust me he isnt 5% good at playing templar
    he always used to log shouldIcome in ruler times and sit at hazy bind doing nothing literally doing nothing and omg how did that piss maha and pat that they were that close to kick him
    nobody ever liked him, for rohan he is just like iceyy e2n look at him in the eyes of compassion expect that his english doesnt help him to express his feelings.
    oh ye almost forgot every peny he had was from maha and don't believe him if he said no

i think the fact that he is alone in this thread crying and being a slave for maha and pat who cant come and say anything here is enough of a proof of how dumb is he.
    Last edited by rockyy9; 05-15-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Are you fking retarded? Wait...thats such a silly question to ask. Knight is only QQing about Cherish because he is a crybaby. Also because HE wants an easy win. You guys all claim to dominate PvP, but are the biggest crybabies. Why do you think that is? If they take away DD armors from the players. Zero will be one of those without DD armors and I'm sorry Zero is not that great of a priest. The only priest that was relevant was Pink. Nawal sits under shelter 99.9% of the time while her PT dies. So please cry more about silly things that won't solve anything. Get better in PvP maybe u wont have to worry about one templar having DD armors.

okay how is it an easy win if everyone will have around the same DD ?! it's actually the other way round, you dont want to get hit by our templars because they do good dmg than all of your temps, so you need to have more DD than anyone else
    Last edited by Dragnir; 05-15-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Sorry I fix

Der u go
    OMG MI PiCTUR Y U DO DIS

Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post
    shouldIcome u are still here?
    let me tell you guys funny fact about knightdreams his first champion on divinity was shouldIcome a wiz he camped 24/7 farming.
    he doesn't spend no ****t in this game
    trust me he isnt 5% good at playing templar
    he always used to log shouldIcome in ruler times and sit at hazy bind doing nothing literally doing nothing and omg how did that piss maha and pat that they were that close to kick him
    nobody ever liked him, for rohan he is just like iceyy e2n look at him in the eyes of compassion expect that his english doesnt help him to express his feelings.
    oh ye almost forgot every peny he had was from maha and don't believe him if he said no

i think the fact that he is alone in this thread crying and being a slave for maha and pat who cant come and say anything here is enough of a proof of how dumb is he.
    let me correct you shouldIcome was my friend not me i was Barricade the dex Guard and IIAdamII the temp
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    okay how is it an easy win if everyone will have around the same DD ?! it's actually the other way round, you dont want to get hit by our templars because they do good dmg than all of your temps, so you need to have more DD than anyone else
    You should read what you type before you post. Let me help you. He is having a hard time killing Cherish now, correct? Hence the whole "OMG QQ so unfair so unfair remove DD plis omg so unfair even tho my own guild has DD armor too" Taking away something will make it easier for him...Where in this do you not understand?

Commoner
    Calling for a balanced server is old news. Get the fk over it. This game is based around money and money will always leave this game unbalanced. The End. You guys are boring me now.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    let me correct you shouldIcome was my friend not me i was Barricade the dex Guard and IIAdamII the temp
    YA YA LIE MORE thats what u have been saying then yet bruh envy knows who you were

Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post
    YA YA LIE MORE thats what u have been saying then yet bruh envy knows who you were
    ofc Envy Knows who i'm and who is shouldIcome , shuoldIcome = Vader and he quit game now

oh BTW i've just Beat BOOBS Best TEMP in 1 vs 1 Cherish
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

I wouldn't call that a "1v1" but okay okay

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast