+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Rohan - the only mmorpg game where people laugh at you when you tactically back off for a short period of time instead of standing still like a typical retard with IQ not higher than 30. Yes retards - being mobile is not something you laugh at saying it is a pussy move. Anyone who played World of Warcraft or such will understand but meanwhile let the retards eat each other.
    Back off yes but he don't back off hes main purpose is to run away until he can fully debuff me and then start hitting, he don't get close when i have buffs and i am able to hit back.
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenLeaf View Post
    PLUS18 is his guild....he couldnt recruit more people coz no one want join his guild...he use his many alts only on his guild so ynk will not delete it
    Thanks for the info.

Rohan - the only mmorpg game where people laugh at you when you tactically back off for a short period of time instead of standing still like a typical retard with IQ not higher than 30. Yes retards - being mobile is not something you laugh at saying it is a pussy move. Anyone who played World of Warcraft or such will understand but meanwhile let the retards eat each other.
    If he uses his Skills perfectly he would win without cheating...
    But he decide to run around to the end of map and waste time its typical way they PVP like that until they die in group pvps.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dracyla View Post
    Back off yes but he don't back off hes main purpose is to run away until he can fully debuff me and then start hitting, he don't get close when i have buffs and i am able to hit back.
    This is what you do and this is the purpose of backing off - you wait for your cooldowns to come back up before you fully engage again. Damn you people should really quit rohan and try some new games lol.

This is what you do and this is the purpose of backing off - you wait for your cooldowns to come back up before you fully engage again. Damn you people should really quit rohan and try some new games lol.
    The whole purpose of the video was to prove they lied when they claimed nobody interfered even 1vs1ing a dhan. Against a temp.... Yeah we get that thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    The whole purpose of the video was to prove they lied when they claimed nobody interfered even 1vs1ing a dhan. Against a temp.... Yeah we get that thanks.
    Maybe but as the thread got bigger people started making fun of backing off during pvp while waiting for cooldowns. You guys arent serious, are you?

Maybe but as the thread got bigger people started making fun of backing off during pvp while waiting for cooldowns. You guys arent serious, are you?
    I was playing along with ShadowRice retardness.....She realised she's dumb and rage signed off...Boring now :\

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    what i admit ??
    i wasn't even checking this thread and u can't stop talking about me sam ? this just shows how u mad when 3 geard temps with dn and priest and other suppots chars dekans and Dhans and 3 locks couldn't win ruler vs 1 temp couldn't even touch ruler and non of ur guild can beat me in 1 vs 1 , i got screen shoots for each pvp i did with ur guild temps too lazy to post them so i'll just post james pvp pic

James lost the pvp

NOTE: he was on Onyx Set 30 % alm scroll and i'm on SD SET + 3 onyx parts and 20 % alm scroll [Free $hit ] and i was using my alt rings+15 feathers set my +18's were on my dhan :/

he asked for another round and i said ok then ur $hity dekan BabyDoll Slept me the sec my reflection ran out then james debuffed me i kept running and buffing up so nawal vocum him since BabyDoll Stunned me and its ened up with me winning again after we kept fighting for 5 minuts debuffing stunning and poting until he died , stop talking about me 1 shot priest u wane be nawal ? sorry u can't :P
    How about a vid of you actually killing James? I know you can't because I've heard you won because of mareas and then vacuum on Purifier. Dw, you're still better than Pat in pvp.
    Keep trying to rekt James, Tardha.

Hes not kiting dick you ****in idiot do you even know how to pvp in rohan? His job is to burst the temp down he baits with shadow so he can buff storm and combo without debuff. And good thing you bring up WoW because in WoW if somebody kited THAT BAD itd be called BM so thanks for showing us how little you know about pvp.

Oh and its funny watching TAR suck e2n's dick LOL tell me how did that recruitment go again? broke alliance and all you can get is duke and vesko even jupa ****ing left sucks to be you.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    what i admit ??
    i wasn't even checking this thread and u can't stop talking about me sam ? this just shows how u mad when 3 geard temps with dn and priest and other suppots chars dekans and Dhans and 3 locks couldn't win ruler vs 1 temp couldn't even touch ruler and non of ur guild can beat me in 1 vs 1 , i got screen shoots for each pvp i did with ur guild temps too lazy to post them so i'll just post james pvp pic

James lost the pvp

NOTE: he was on Onyx Set 30 % alm scroll and i'm on SD SET + 3 onyx parts and 20 % alm scroll [Free $hit ] and i was using my alt rings+15 feathers set my +18's were on my dhan :/

he asked for another round and i said ok then ur $hity dekan BabyDoll Slept me the sec my reflection ran out then james debuffed me i kept running and buffing up so nawal vocum him since BabyDoll Stunned me and its ened up with me winning again after we kept fighting for 5 minuts debuffing stunning and poting until he died , stop talking about me 1 shot priest u wane be nawal ? sorry u can't :P
    Lmao okay Nawal? The sz priest? Lmao. She doesn't even have the skills to priest yet she tries so hard to play temp, as if. LOL
    And you? You don't pop reflect like iPatient from EqualToWheelchair guild, you're auto vacuumed and you die like a retard. You should go and play dress up games instead, you clearly don't have skills for this game, LOL. Useless vit temp. You want to be like James? Sorry you can't. your knowledge and skills ain't too good, keep being a retard lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast