+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    u wanna tell me getting wiped for 1 hour constantly to the point u spam guild rev every 5 seconds = pvp win? okay
    Hmmm that's what you guys did yesterday... but okay dear.

u wanna tell me getting wiped for 1 hour constantly to the point u spam guild rev every 5 seconds = pvp win? okay
    damm spam guild rev .... thats a new low LOL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    cool story drama queen

Until you have him in your guild LOL hes the only player with more emotional baggage than ahmed LOL
    yet you was bitching about boobs and wanting ahmed help u pvp them and **** once merge
    KnockOut

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i have 0 baggage.... i just demand to be treated like the top diva that i am =D

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i have 0 baggage.... i just demand to be treated like the top diva that i am =D
    AKA enough baggage to outweigh kadeem's balls times 10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    yet you was bitching about boobs and wanting ahmed help u pvp them and **** once merge
    Other way around asshat its ahmed who wants my help and hes the one who was begging all my guildies to join. Too bad all he got was the frenchies who dont like cher u can go ask luffy how many times ahmed beg us to join him.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    you wanna tell us who spawned at the bindstone and logged off at the end of this pvp or nah
    how long can people be bothered wiping ur guild inside ruler room? i thought u guys said u had real life and this is why not everyone from ur guild could log for ruler unlike us (lol) and now u try to turn everything around and act like u won the pvp cause of all the guild reviving and trying so hard to win the pvp when everyone of us already got tired of the pvp and half of our people logged off

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    LOL !!!!! ^^

GM WalkingDead retired

how long can people be bothered wiping ur guild inside ruler room? i thought u guys said u had real life and this is why not everyone from ur guild could log for ruler unlike us (lol) and now u try to turn everything around and act like u won the pvp cause of all the guild reviving and trying so hard to win the pvp when everyone of us already got tired of the pvp and half of our people logged off
    all i see is excuses. you got wiped yesterday you log off, you get wiped tody you log off. But what ever makes you feel better i guess

oh and you guys used guild res just as much as we did but nt

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    all i see is excuses. you got wiped yesterday you log off, you get wiped tody you log off. But what ever makes you feel better i guess
    i died 3 times during todays pvp. now log in game and ask ur guild how many times each of them died today. i hope u guys learnt how to count up to 100 or 200.

was Maha online at pvp or was this only Ceazar guild?

GM WalkingDead retired

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast