+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Look at that mad tripple post rofl

yeah atzigan you should totally give templars 100% DD this will bring more ppl to tera fo sho )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

as i said in the other thread i dnt know the exact stats of these items but thts the name of it, about the DD

dnt be a hypocrite , all of u were raging about the PH players tht had dd and now dnt want to be a bit balanced?

atzigan can fix ur problem and balance every1s dd to not be over 8x since those ppl got already high DD , u QQed alot about the DD whats the problem now?

let atzigan put this idea in his mind at least to figure out how to fix the problem and he deicde what stats to put .GL in ur tera
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    1. Jin folks were offered upgrade 2.0 weapons just like Ran folks. Level playing field guys. Ran guys had to buy them - why couldn't Jin guys? why the hell should they be compensated? The Ran guys whose Upgrade 1.0 weapons and epics were not compensated at all.

2. Jin folks went BOO HOO! NOT FAIR! I can't compete with Ran's OLD upgrades unless I buy NEW ONES. Guess what? The Ran people had to do the same thing. Was that fair to them?

3. PW felt sorry for you and offered to boost your weapons to a max of +18. They did not at any time publicly offer to boost RINGS/BOSS DROPS to +18. Why on earht shoudl they do that? Could a +18 Opaniel weapon not compete with an OLD 4x upgrade or Epic? Apparently not since you guys dumped them pretty damn fast for those +18 boss drops. But again, why were only the Jin players compensated? The people in Ran that spent thousands of U.S> dollars on their upgrade and epic weapons got JACK SQUAT. Why did they not get THEIR rings boosted as well?

4. Jin folks said "But I already have a +18 weapon! I want MORE!!". You already have a +18 weapon and can't compete? SERIOUSLY? If you can't compete with a +18 opaniel, buy yourself an upgrade weapon like everybody else that wanted to survive the merge.

5. PW quietly boosted the BOSS DROPS of Jin people to +18 FOR FREE if they agreed to kiss their +18 weapon goodbye (Gee, hard choice there wasn't it). That must have been the second largest f***up that YNK/PW ever made. The first was releasing Epics and Upgrades in the first place then having to create a non-upgrade server just to keep those that was not lucky enough to catch the4 sales with cash in their pockets ran away here.

Question for you: How much do you think you can sell a +18 Ruler of +18 Bezze on EM for? How much do you think you would get for a +18 Opaniel in a server filled with 7xDD/8xDD 4-part upgrade weapons?

Do don't sit there and say how bad Jin players had it here. PW handed you guys the game on a silver platter FOR FKING FREE the day they gave out those +18 boss dorps to everyone that had a +18 weapon and sent in a damn ticket.

Does Steve Lee and his staff wonder (or care) why Strellan is pissed off at you and walked away? Read that and you just might get a damn clue.

@Iceyy -- see u in Tera.
    PW and ynk do what ever e2n askin for ... they ask for this eye/ear they think we have they get soon they will ask 200% hp and 75% dd stone for opal and they will get tnx again pw and ynk that u keep put new items ingame and pleaseeeeeeee stop close pvt servers cuz they do x100 better job then u do.

1. Jin folks were offered upgrade 2.0 weapons just like Ran folks. Level playing field guys. Ran guys had to buy them - why couldn't Jin guys? why the hell should they be compensated? The Ran guys whose Upgrade 1.0 weapons and epics were not compensated at all.

2. Jin folks went BOO HOO! NOT FAIR! I can't compete with Ran's OLD upgrades unless I buy NEW ONES. Guess what? The Ran people had to do the same thing. Was that fair to them?

3. PW felt sorry for you and offered to boost your weapons to a max of +18. They did not at any time publicly offer to boost RINGS/BOSS DROPS to +18. Why on earht shoudl they do that? Could a +18 Opaniel weapon not compete with an OLD 4x upgrade or Epic? Apparently not since you guys dumped them pretty damn fast for those +18 boss drops. But again, why were only the Jin players compensated? The people in Ran that spent thousands of U.S> dollars on their upgrade and epic weapons got JACK SQUAT. Why did they not get THEIR rings boosted as well?

4. Jin folks said "But I already have a +18 weapon! I want MORE!!". You already have a +18 weapon and can't compete? SERIOUSLY? If you can't compete with a +18 opaniel, buy yourself an upgrade weapon like everybody else that wanted to survive the merge.

5. PW quietly boosted the BOSS DROPS of Jin people to +18 FOR FREE if they agreed to kiss their +18 weapon goodbye (Gee, hard choice there wasn't it). That must have been the second largest f***up that YNK/PW ever made. The first was releasing Epics and Upgrades in the first place then having to create a non-upgrade server just to keep those that was not lucky enough to catch the4 sales with cash in their pockets ran away here.

Question for you: How much do you think you can sell a +18 Ruler of +18 Bezze on EM for? How much do you think you would get for a +18 Opaniel in a server filled with 7xDD/8xDD 4-part upgrade weapons?

Do don't sit there and say how bad Jin players had it here. PW handed you guys the game on a silver platter FOR FKING FREE the day they gave out those +18 boss dorps to everyone that had a +18 weapon and sent in a damn ticket.

Does Steve Lee and his staff wonder (or care) why Strellan is pissed off at you and walked away? Read that and you just might get a damn clue.

@Iceyy -- see u in Tera.
    if this about the +18 compensated event i wont even bother reading it, i talked about it long enough and atzigan even answered u guys

jin is just like ran and even worse, cuz jin had to sell their sh!t and move to Divinity a new server with no upgrade\epics promised

jin spent much more than Ran with all the crafted stones crap and sh!tty rates plusing stuff. and yet had to buy AGAIN upgraded bcuz gms decide to merge servers
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    as i said in the other thread i dnt know the exact stats of these items but thts the name of it, about the DD

dnt be a hypocrite , all of u were raging about the PH players tht had dd and now dnt want to be a bit balanced?

atzigan can fix ur problem and balance every1s dd to not be over 8x since those ppl got already high DD , u QQed alot about the DD whats the problem now?

let atzigan put this idea in his mind at least to figure out how to fix the problem and he deicde what stats to put .GL in ur tera
    I saw this things b4 and from what i think u just photoshop it it has 5% crit 10 all stat and i think 5% melle no 10% dd mark old dhan had it and some other ppl its nothin like this stat... and for dd was suggestion b4 axe max dd is 86 so ynk should limit dd to 86 on 1 hand weap ofc keep the 100 dd for def cuz alot did it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    I saw this things b4 and from what i think u just photoshop it it has 5% crit 10 all stat and i think 5% melle no 10% dd mark old dhan had it and some other ppl its nothin like this stat... and for dd was suggestion b4 axe max dd is 86 so ynk should limit dd to 86 on 1 hand weap ofc keep the 100 dd for def cuz alot did it in the past.
    do you even read what i posted there? i said i dnt know the stats on the blindfld , these screenshots was sent to me cuz i asked for the ( NAMES) of the items tht ran players have, and its not only this items they have armors too with mele\dd reflect etc,
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

do you even read what i posted there? i said i dnt know the stats on the blindfld , these screenshots was sent to me cuz i asked for the ( NAMES) of the items tht ran players have, and its not only this items they have armors too with mele\dd reflect etc,
    Yeap there is dd armors also ph ppl have but like atzigan said whatever made cannot be change like ur guild with 18s about melle/reflect parts tar have them from ur side aka troublemaker guild ur side has also 3 or 4 ppl with dd armors that have even more then cheri yet u keep cry over them/.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Yeap there is dd armors also ph ppl have but like atzigan said whatever made cannot be change like ur guild with 18s about melle/reflect parts tar have them from ur side aka troublemaker guild ur side has also 3 or 4 ppl with dd armors that have even more then cheri yet u keep cry over them/.
    oh god thank you thx for the effort u made posting this
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

if this about the +18 compensated event i wont even bother reading it, i talked about it long enough and atzigan even answered u guys

jin is just like ran and even worse, cuz jin had to sell their sh!t and move to Divinity a new server with no upgrade\epics promised

jin spent much more than Ran with all the crafted stones crap and sh!tty rates plusing stuff. and yet had to buy AGAIN upgraded bcuz gms decide to merge servers
    Yeah, and the Ran people spent $220+ on EACH of their epic and upgraded weapons. So what? Jin players could just as well have stayed in Ran and crafted their stuff. After all, the rates are better, right? But they didn't. Why? Because they missed the epic and upgrade 1.0 sales and did not want to try and compete against them. The guys on Ran spent huge amounts of moe4ny on their epics ahd upgrade 1.0s - don't think they didn't. I sold a 4-aprt zhen early on for 120k RPs - that is equivalent to $1,200 USD. That means somebody spent $1,200 in RPs to buy that 4-part upgrade zhen from me.

Now that the new Upgrades came out, how much do you think THAT ZHEN is worth today? (hint: NOT 120k RPs)

When the new upgrades were offered - they were offered to people on both servers.

And please spare us the whole "BooHoo! YNK said there would be no upgrades on Jin! GMs LIE US!" argument. The people who went to divinity went there either because they could not get an upgrade or epic or they were chased off ran because of a KOS. The fact that they came back here when the upgrade 2.0s were sold tells us all that they are there only because they could nto get upgrades in the first place.

No, JIN should never have been offered compensation at all. They only got it because they whined and wanted free stuff.

Congratulations - you got it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Yeah, and the Ran people spent $220+ on EACH of their epic and upgraded weapons. So what? Jin players could just as well have stayed in Ran and crafted their stuff. After all, the rates are better, right? But they didn't. Why? Because they missed the epic and upgrade 1.0 sales and did not want to try and compete against them. The guys on Ran spent huge amounts of moe4ny on their epics ahd upgrade 1.0s - don't think they didn't. I sold a 4-aprt zhen early on for 120k RPs - that is equivalent to $1,200 USD. That means somebody spent $1,200 in RPs to buy that 4-part upgrade zhen from me.

Now that the new Upgrades came out, how much do you think THAT ZHEN is worth today? (hint: NOT 120k RPs)

When the new upgrades were offered - they were offered to people on both servers.

And please spare us the whole "BooHoo! YNK said there would be no upgrades on Jin! GMs LIE US!" argument. The people who went to divinity went there either because they could not get an upgrade or epic or they were chased off ran because of a KOS. The fact that they came back here when the upgrade 2.0s were sold tells us all that they are there only because they could nto get upgrades in the first place.

No, JIN should never have been offered compensation at all. They only got it because they whined and wanted free stuff.

Congratulations - you got it.
    People went to Jin because they wanted a new start, new guilds and new game play, with everyone not having upgraded, many people sold their x4 epic weapons before moving there, just like people going to isen server to try it out

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    do you have an evidence that it was a DD or maybe your damage sucks GM's already knew who has a DD parts so before you accusing someone, make fisrt an evidence dude if only a VERBAL no one will believe you because I know my teams, 3 of them are not yet online since they very busy these days and only 2 of us like Elija are active so far, I will be the one who will notified if my team will go selling their armors unless other than that using hacks, well Gm's will definitelly trace that dude and based of some bad attitude of some foreigners here, we ARE only selling our armors to our fellow PH players so that no one st**d attitude foreign players here will abuse ph people and my team agrees to it, as as to inform you most of players here already offering us, desperate to get our dd armors, some offered us their +18 abs set and +18 feathers set and some offering us cash but as of my investigation those ppl hates Pinoys so even they offering us their most OP items in exchange to our DD set, were not that kind who could easilly attract to any items, only ONE item we need for you to convince us. . . . .not other than. . . . .. . . . . . "OP Good Hearted ATTITUDE"

mine dmg isnt the best on server but if I hit 15k on 70dd , on those who have that dd armors i hit 2-3k and that is enoth evidence for me to say that that person use dd armors. And I do not believe your "OP Good Hearted ATTITUDE" u just diidnt get a good offer in $ to sell it and still waiting to do in a future thats why u dont like our ideas to balance the dd cap cos it will make your items useless .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast