+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Resists to dmg and why u can't level up

So starting scout from 1 till 60. I see that DMG dealt by mobs is quite big. ALmost to big. I'v made Juba set and even monster wich are lwoer 7 lvls, are hitting for 300+(criticals make it worse). At this level u have like 2k hp, sometimes less. So u are supposed to kill multiple enemys at one times(a lot of aoe skills). But 2/3 monster at one time it death.

Got friend templar, he is going on magic monsters pulling like 12 of them and they hit him for 20. I am looking at magic defense and p defense. Thats strange ranger with almost 500 m def, and close to 300 p def at 60? Templar got like 100 m def more... So 1 m def = 1 dmg blocked from monster? Strange thign goes on on p def monsters. Templar have huge problem, ranger have huge problem EVERYONE have huge problem.

Currently only templar(euphoria, heals, high mdef, high dmg deal)is the only CAPABLE class at high lvl which can farm without problem.

As scout(a lot of AOE skills, high dmg, normal atacks goes aoe) i am unable do perform such things even on weaker monsters. They just hit you 4/5 times and u are dead.

Why armor got more magic defense than p defense? What u going to do with this and will u change this?

Why using teleport is so expensive? At level 60 i have to pay 40 000 crones for teleport.

Why crone drop is so low? Monsters drop same amount of crones from 30 lvl till 60...

Cost of forge? Why it's so expensive? Crafting uniqe bow at level 62, cost almost 1 000 000 crones... When u don fail it.

And the last... Scout after beta test will be able to use crossbow? Like it does right now?
    Last edited by gro52ek; 04-02-2017 at 09:01 AM.

The Distribution of def stats is rly stange in armor no matter what Race you play. Big part of the problem is the lack of the "option stones". Like DD and Life&Mana Absorbtion only classes with build in sustain can farm peacefully.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    How come you don't get 2k hp at lv 60? I'm Lv 36 and got like 1.7k?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

The Problem is the fail Stat/Attribute System ! And yes the Crones lol cant Forge/Refine nothing =/ Farm 2-3 hours for 40-50k Crones and a Refine coast 70k+ ....

Probably a lack of vit in gear? That said, the massive cuts to pdef are pretty insane. Magic mobs finally deal normal damage, and now the melee ones are killing it

Quote Originally Posted by gro52ek View Post
    So starting scout from 1 till 60. I see that DMG dealt by mobs is quite big. ALmost to big. I'v made Juba set and even monster wich are lwoer 7 lvls, are hitting for 300+(criticals make it worse). At this level u have like 2k hp, sometimes less. So u are supposed to kill multiple enemys at one times(a lot of aoe skills). But 2/3 monster at one time it death.

Got friend templar, he is going on magic monsters pulling like 12 of them and they hit him for 20. I am looking at magic defense and p defense. Thats strange ranger with almost 500 m def, and close to 300 p def at 60? Templar got like 100 m def more... So 1 m def = 1 dmg blocked from monster? Strange thign goes on on p def monsters. Templar have huge problem, ranger have huge problem EVERYONE have huge problem.

Currently only templar(euphoria, heals, high mdef, high dmg deal)is the only CAPABLE class at high lvl which can farm without problem.

As scout(a lot of AOE skills, high dmg, normal atacks goes aoe) i am unable do perform such things even on weaker monsters. They just hit you 4/5 times and u are dead.

Why armor got more magic defense than p defense? What u going to do with this and will u change this?

Why using teleport is so expensive? At level 60 i have to pay 40 000 crones for teleport.

Why crone drop is so low? Monsters drop same amount of crones from 30 lvl till 60...

Cost of forge? Why it's so expensive? Crafting uniqe bow at level 62, cost almost 1 000 000 crones... When u don fail it.

And the last... Scout after beta test will be able to use crossbow? Like it does right now?
    not really related to the topic, is your templar friend using a staff? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    not really related to the topic, is your templar friend using a staff? just wondering
    Yes, I use staff cause mace sux (no dmg at all, and all i see is 'miss' 24/7 when using mace)

Then you're ****. People are retarded if they're not adding vit everytime they level, or dex if you're melee. 3:1 is basically a great set up to go for lol. I have almost 4k hp with 5k mana at 5x. psy vit hp gear with lvl 1 bear almost lvl 2. So yea it's doable. I agreee mobs are retardedly op but that's coz we don't have the Origin title yet (+10 is actually a lot) no costumes with stats, trophies, twins etc. It's still cbt so just wait

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Then you're ****. People are retarded if they're not adding vit everytime they level, or dex if you're melee. 3:1 is basically a great set up to go for lol. I have almost 4k hp with 5k mana at 5x. psy vit hp gear with lvl 1 bear almost lvl 2. So yea it's doable. I agreee mobs are retardedly op but that's coz we don't have the Origin title yet (+10 is actually a lot) no costumes with stats, trophies, twins etc. It's still cbt so just wait

I've added 1 vit per level. THe rest went to dex. My set is Juba with 3x dexterity each part(plus some other stats). Pus i went to kill mage on same level... he died from 3 skills, he had no chance of fair fight. IN future pvp magic classes will die like instantly in pvp from melee atacks.

Quote Originally Posted by gro52ek View Post
    I've added 1 vit per level. THe rest went to dex. My set is Juba with 3x dexterity each part(plus some other stats). Pus i went to kill mage on same level... he died from 3 skills, he had no chance of fair fight. IN future pvp magic classes will die like instantly in pvp from melee atacks.
    pvp is irrelevant right now, no one has gear, no one has full advantage of skills. if mages are going anything other than vit for pvp then that's their fault for wanting to be a glass cannon in a game that has broken pvp