+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

wtt unforged new 4x axe for forged new 4x axe

want to trade my 4 parts unforged glacial axe for an already forged 4x glacial axe. idc the DD on it. probly be better than what i would roll anyways.

so lemme get this straight - you wanna trade unforged upgrade glacial parts for a fully forged upgrade glacial.

You don't want to PAY for the pres stones, options and accessories to forge your own. Nice try.

Do you REALLY think that is a fair trade? Whoever forged that weapon, no matter how crappy the rolls, had PAID for option stones, accessories and pres stones to make it. In some cases a LOT of them.
    I doubt anybody is stupid enough to pay all those RPs to forge theirs only to trade it away and do it all over again with your parts.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

wow cpt obvious. ofc i dont want to pay another 10k rps to forge my axe like it cost me my mace. mr. iKNOWitALL thanks for your 2 cents.. but its worth nothing to me. and FYI i said forged i didnt say GLACIAL. so before u pop off at the mouth get ya **** straight.

And yes i do think its fair trade. person got **** dd rolls and mad so they sell or trade for more parts to get better dd rolls. let me guess u a nub on jin probly right? cause ive seen in ran party match people wanting to trade forged **** dd upg for unforged upg. just last week maybe few days longer guy was on there wanting to trade 63dd mace for unforged mace. or how about the guy on em right now that says he is quiting that is selling rare forged axe for 5k. seriously doubt he quiting he just selling cause got lowest dd roll. why wud even sell for rps if really quiting. he just mark that low and still no1 buy cause its **** dd.

gtfo my thread if u dont got a forged axe to trade.

btw ill take 2 rares also.

Quote Originally Posted by Merly View Post
    wow cpt obvious. ofc i dont want to pay another 10k rps to forge my axe like it cost me my mace. mr. iKNOWitALL thanks for your 2 cents.. but its worth nothing to me. and FYI i said forged i didnt say GLACIAL. so before u pop off at the mouth get ya **** straight.
    here is what you SAID.

Quote Originally Posted by Merly View Post
    want to trade my 4 parts unforged glacial axe for an already forged 4x glacial axe. idc the DD on it. probly be better than what i would roll anyways.
    Look fool. why on earth would anybody want to trade you their forged, even with crap rolls, for your unforged set AND PAY ANOTHER 10K TO FORGE IT in the hopes of getting some better rolls?

Perhaps if you offered your parts + RPs (say, a about 5k-10k), someone might consider this a good deal and take you up on it. But at this point, you are simply looking for suckers.

Who knows, maybe you will find a sucker.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-23-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

and u just being a dick. u dont got an axe so why do u ****ing care? i didnt see you saying anything about people selling brave dd stones for 1200 rps still when they were on em for 139. go back to jin. when servers merge come see me. 0v312CaSt.

so r u a scammer? why wud u even say trade item and rps.. seems like u know about that firsthand???? sure go ahead give me axe and then ill buy item from u for xxxx rps.. oh no i wont cause i already got the axe and people dont like me so who cares if im called scammer.

and just because i paid 10k rps to forge my **** doesnt mean everyone did.. ive heard of people pass all first try w/o buffs and ive heard from 1 person he failed 26 times. u want me to go edit my post to make you happy..

wtt serpent split upg parts for serpent split forged.. u happy little bannannaananana.. now gtfo.
    Last edited by Merly; 12-23-2014 at 09:24 AM.

lol look at you rage!

Why do I care? I just don't like to see people getting scammed. Never did. Never will.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-23-2014 at 12:01 PM.

How is OP in anyway trying to scam? He's fairly stated he's wtt. So if anybody is interested or trading he wouldn't be forcing them to or scamming them into trading. If they did then they are willingly are.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    lol look at you rage!

Why do I care? I just don't like to see people getting scammed. Never did. Never will.
    but u had no problem with people selling brave dd stones for 1200 rps a full week after they were on IM for 139 rps. not until i made a thread telling people to stop buying from EM and buy from IM is when the people stopped selling them. what was u one of the people selling them thats why not say anything?? once again u a jin noob hiding behind a forum name. im 0v312CaSt who the F are u??? u have no idea how things work on ran. jin guna cry soo hard when servers merge. going to be a flood of super cheap items on EM from jin selling and going to isen. mark my words.. ran will own jin people so bad.

and tell me how does trading something and adding rps work? like i said sounds like u know alot about it. thats scam basics 101 right there. who wud do that? an idiot asking to be scammed or a scammer.... which one are you ( since u know so much about it. done it before.. so u the scammer or the one that got scammed? ) if neither of them then why u giving advice on something u havent personally experienced?

and btw ive already gotten pms ingame about trading. not for 4x axe but for other 4x's but i want axe.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    lol look at you rage!
    classic comeback when nothing else to say. i must be mad because you say i am. because i call u out on being a dick it means i must be mad??? i call it like i see it. go back to jin little boy play while u can before mommy comes and tells u its bedtime. bai

Oh man all this rage is funny as hell!

I really don't give a rat's a$$ who you are. If you bothered to look at some of the other posts I made on this board you might clue in why that is. I don't give a rat's a$$ what somebody else did in EM and what you claim to have done about it. I flagged this on YOU. You can call me a scammer all you want. The last time I sold anything at all on EM is over 2 years ago. Wanna check? Here are all my ids:

cyberguy
    fasterbaby
    PenguinJoe
    PanamaJoe
    twopowers
    ManicMouse
    GodsRage
    cybercat
    DrunkeeMonkee
    oh Yeah... and BananaBandit

(i think thats all of them)

So please. I challenge you. Do be my guest and search these forums and EM over the past 6 years and see if you can find any one of these ids involved in any disreputable trade since this game was in Open Beta. Be sure to include details!! I want everybody to see what you manage to find on me

@withoutu

Read his first post very carefully. He is trading his set of unforged 4x axe parts - value $80 USD for a fully forged & enchanted 4x axe - value $80 (for the original parts) + whatever it cost for pres stones, option stones and accessories to make it glacial (let's assume 5K RPs -- about another $50 USD). I do not call that fair exchange. Perhaps you condone the whole 'buyer beware' thing, but I have seen too many people get ripped off by guys doing this very thing. How many people frequent these forums who have only a passable command of english? How many of them are kids that managed to get daddy's credit card?

Maybe he can find someone that truly does not want to start over from scratch to make his upgrade. I for one would rather the buyer fully understands what it is he is trading away and what he is getting in return.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-23-2014 at 02:41 PM.