+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Account closure

Account closure

"We have investigated a report regarding this account and have determined that this account will remain closed due to it's role in the "Malicious Access" of another player's account. Malicious access refers to accessing another player's account and removing virtual property without the owner's consent. We take account security issues seriously and unfortunately the virtual property removed in this instance has been deemed severe enough to maintain the block on this account at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."
    Just want to say in forums how stupid is this lovely @YNK gm's accusing me as a foking hodini i hacked someone and thats why im getting all my accounts blocked even if they were not involved at all in this matter

1.The person who i have "hacked" shared his info with me which is against term of service however @YNK gms calling that malicious access and i did what i did without owners consent im asking how i did that without his consent when he shared his info with me lol
    2.OP gms of ynk i wont leave this matter like this and imma seek my rights in court house its about principles so imma get a lawayer prove you guys wrong because you have logs of all that **** after that going to lose your fail jobs and i will laugh from my sit
    3.someone wil think im joking and this is another raging indo or so but im damn serious about this imma go seek for my rights since ynk unjustify this even when the user for which my accounts are blocked, broke the terms of service and accusing me as some pro haxor who just lacked his info somehow by magic i suppouse without his consent we will talk later ynk and you will see how serious im best regrats to others u guys hf and never forget to seek ur rights if there is unjustice :P
    Last edited by SpiderQueen; 08-01-2014 at 06:42 AM.

hacker is hacker gtfo we dont need trash in this game

u just admitted u have hacked that account that was registered on a certain person. good luck going to court with that

god ur stupidity amuses me, they are saying i did it you foking moron learn to read jeez christ, the nub for who im banned shared his info and ynk calling that Mlaicious activity or hacking you braindead thats why im being banned it was sarcasm first second rly im going to admit i have hacked someone also im going to SUE him god some people need brains

nice post edit after u admitted u had hacked someone.
    i will repeat: gtfo

Banned
    bb indo fag.got

You f'ed up by getting on another person's account.

God you tards ever read the foking terms of service? 5th rule you have to maintain the foking acc info secret. @ about u krzak obviously ur completely retarded and u dont get a shiet cuz u didnt get what ive meant in first place i never admited anything you just didnt undestand what i was saying i used hacking work cuz YNK saying that with "Malicious access refers to accessing another player's account and removing virtual property without the OWNERS's CONSENT." which means retard like he had no idea where it came from, but when you share your account you cannot be surpiced from where it came from jeez christ making me explain for the idiots here lolz nub reading 3 words making conclusions not reading the rest nothing more to include @shawn go scam more people with mark plox and shadap

For the most stupid : got banned cuz 1 nub shared his acc info with me, obviously he reported me for deleting his ****, and acted like he never shared info lol thats why ynk SAYING I haxed him or so hopefuly thats clear enough to bad foking ynk refusing to punish the nub who breaks the rules and punishing me but thats trollz so braindeads hopefuly u get the foking point now
    Last edited by SpiderQueen; 08-01-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    U fokin wot m8? Me swear to christ ill jab ya in ya gabber m8 im the sickest bloke in newcastle gym bruh fawk with me youll be in a proppa mess.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Dear Lawyer-in-spe

Terms of Service also states that PLAYWITH can terminate your use of their services, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Playwith believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these TOS or any Service agreement. You have agreed that any termination of your access to their sites and services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agreed that they may immediately deactivate or delete your pw and user name and all related info and files associated with it and/or bar any further access to such files.

Good luck.

B/r
    The Devils Advocate
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher