+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Invalid account? O_o

Hi, i'm back to try again Rohan since they open a new server but seems my old account don't work anymore.
    I can log-in into my account here in the main website, but when i use the same id and pass into the game it return an error "invalid account".

There is something i miss? Any tips?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Keychan; 07-22-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Same here...

Any tips? Ticket and be patient lol

Banned
    Send a ticket to gms ^^

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    How old is that account of yours (aka: how long haven't you played?)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I have the same problem I've just registered but then when I login it says account not registered or password invalid and sometimes when I type on the username it inputs the no. 2 key im not even pressing that key how can I play

LMAO seem a lot of people are returning this year, I have same problem! I will be sending in a ticket. I haven't played in 3-4+ years lol I understand if my stuff was deleted.

Same here.. I can log in on the website, but not the game. I would think that the two would sync though.

Banned
    superduperrrrrs

Im a newbie and I cant log in it says account not registered I followed all the steps but it wont work, Im thinking of uninstalling it and give it up, need tips thanks