+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scammer ALERT

Banned

Scammer ALERT

It's Ahmed, his characters are DonJup DonTribi DonJon and mrnoface1. He's scamming people in Jainus server.

LMAO how dare you say such a thing about him when we know YOUR history
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Banned
    Prove i scammed anyone??? And further digging it's Ahmad, not Ahmed, sorry about that Ahmed. Also known as SirJupa. camel fuc.king scammer.

yep sir jupa dk scammer i think he does phishing too. sending link on message careful

dontribi=xmugen he just scam 2.5k rps before merge lol

Serf
    Yeah Join the club, lost medal+7,4x zhen,lion lvl 3, 11k rps from that guy. Seems he is scamming everyone

Banned
    See Kadeem, this is proof. ^^^^ You're just a pole smoker who talks non sense you heard from other people.

It's Agmechd.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

ya hes is scamer he took my x4 dager what a peace of ****t i hope he burn in hell GM pls CHECK ALL His history ban this madafakar finally

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    See Kadeem, this is proof. ^^^^ You're just a pole smoker who talks non sense you heard from other people.
    lmao why dont you just shut up when everyone knows you have scammed people multiple times
    no proof is needed when you hear the name shawn

Even tho I am sure shawn has scammed people I will let you know that he is still a cool guy and he always warns me and my friends about other scammers. If you dont trust shawn dont trade with him thats what I tell everyone (I thought trust was required when trading in the first place whadoyouknow).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me