Thread: Apparently...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    ofc so she only came to fort riley to visit u then? (which is true ofc since kate never existed) but she said she went there to meet kate and met u through kate until she ofc uncovered the real truth
    Kate and I didn't date when Krystal came to Riley.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    Kate and I didn't date when Krystal came to Riley.
    well when krystal defended u she said otherwise, she said u were with kate and that she was pretty upset cause of that cause she loved u. a while later she said u were with krystal and kate didnt mind at all and lastly she said u were kate. now i think point 3 makes most sense

well when krystal defended u she said otherwise, she said u were with kate and that she was pretty upset cause of that cause she loved u. a while later she said u were with krystal and kate didnt mind at all and lastly she said u were kate. now i think point 3 makes most sense
    I think you're on the wrong end of that conversation. Kate and I haven't been together for a long time but I was still "talking" to her. Krystal assumed that was dating and got mad because of it. I can't help how she feels for me, hence the reason I try not to talk to either of them since I'm with Dana now.

I have to admit.. I am getting a little confused now... I'm gonna go get a Diet Pepsi.