Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    well, we have some similarities.
    we love soccer and chicks.
    Football* You dated a dude so you like men too, you should date a tranny or something best of both worlds right? And your nothing like ronaldo, im actually wondering if your a fat girl with a weight problem stuck in there room all day with posters of ronaldo plastered all around your room, would explain your obsession. D:

WATTTTTTT? yo wtf? why are u so jealous man? if god made u ugly that is okay lol
    you gotta see my msn, its full of hot and cute pics about of my life throught HS.
    I'm quite a pretty Asian girl btw.
    And, this fellow? He says you need help. And he knows you've been taking pics of him and putting it up here and saying its you.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by xCrisisCore View Post
    Football* You dated a dude so you like men too, you should date a tranny or something best of both worlds right? And your nothing like ronaldo, im actually wondering if your a fat girl with a weight problem stuck in there room all day with posters of ronaldo plastered all around your room, would explain your obsession. D:
    He's currently e-dating a rohan chick who's a mom with a kid and she has a weight problem. But hey, Frank has a weight problem IRL too if you look at his real pictures.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    I'm quite a pretty Asian girl btw.
    And, this fellow? He says you need help. And he knows you've been taking pics of him and putting it up here and saying its you.
    u are just trolling me. ahhahahaha
    I'm happy coz I am Frank <3 damn I love myself too much lol and I love the people in rohan that are cool
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

u are just trolling me. ahhahahaha
    I'm happy coz I am Frank <3 damn I love myself too much lol and I love the people in rohan that are cool
    Someone's scared. I'm still talking to the fellow whom you stole pics from. It's kind of getting to be rather psychologically thrilling.

He's currently e-dating a rohan chick who's a mom with a kid and she has a weight problem. But hey, Frank has a weight problem IRL too if you look at his real pictures.
    Wow everytime i go away frank finds himself a new bf... I haven't seen his real pics o.O although its a bit obvious its not him in his pics as his body type is always changing...

Quote Originally Posted by xCrisisCore View Post
    Wow everytime i go away frank finds himself a new bf... I haven't seen his real pics o.O although its a bit obvious its not him in his pics as his body type is always changing...
    Well if I mention the name here and show you the pic, the GMs are going to like give me a good spanking. So hit any of us up in vent and we'll tell you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    I love your firefox shirt.
    TOTALLY what i was gonna say. really nice.. errr... shirt.
    Quit - **** Forever.

Well if I mention the name here and show you the pic, the GMs are going to like give me a good spanking. So hit any of us up in vent and we'll tell you more.
    Nah you will get a karma point added lmao. Frank have you come out of the closet yet?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast