When I first saw the event rewards I was quite sceptical that the conditions to get All Rewards are fair, and with the days passing and the random disconnects... I am starting to realize that the 270 hours rewards are just not gonna happen for a lot of players.

And this is not fair ROHAN !!

Let's do some math to back this claim:

Between the time you first login after the Maintenance Event and the next Maintenance Event ... there are roughly 12.5 days

The Requirement to get All Rewards is that you have to stay logged into the game for at least 270 Hours

Now... if we divide 270 hours to the 12.5 days ... we get an average of 21.6 hours per day.

21.6 Hours per day is the minimum amount of time that you need to be logged in every single day for the duration of the event, in order to get all the rewards.

Now... you must be thinking.... DAMN !!! 21.6 Hours per day is a lot of time !!

I guess that I will just keep my PC running 24/7 during this event and all will be good...

WRONG !!!

In a Stable Game ... this would be an easy task.... running a game 24 hours without getting randomly disconnected.

BUT ... since ROHAN is not a stable game ... you get to play the Rohan Babysitter Game ... where you need to check your game at least every couple hours ... just to make sure the game is still running.

Now... this is fine during our "active hours" time ... but what do we do during our "sleep hours" !?!

21.6 hours per day of babysitting leaves us with very little time to actually relax and have a peacefull sleep .... because you never know when the bloody game is going to crash next ... and you wake up to find out that your game crashed during your sleep, and you got disconnected

And this has been happening a lot lately .... waking up to a disconnected game, either because of emergency maintenance... or just because the game is unstable.

So ... GMs ...

Please adjust the requirements for your events by taking into consideration the Stability Of Your Platform !!

An average of 21.6 hours per day is just impossible in your current setup.