+ Reply to Thread

[Guide] Coupon System

Greetings, Rohanians!

Here's a quick guide on how to redeem a coupon code on the R.O.H.A.N. REV website:

-----------
    Contents
    -----------
    1. Enter the R.O.H.A.N. Official Website
    ㄴ Official Link
    2. My Services
    ㄴ Promotion Code.
    3. GM Notes
    ㄴ Available Coupons
    ㄴ Main Questions

Use [CTRL + F] to quickly find your preferred content!

1. Enter the R.O.H.A.N. Official Website:

a) Open your web browser and go to the R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Website.

Official Link: https://rev.playrohan.com/

b) Log in to your R.O.H.A.N. REV Account. If you don't have an account, create one by following the registration process on the website.

2. My Services Menu:

a) Once logged in, navigate to the "Mall" section. You can find it in the main menu or the top navigation bar of the website.
    -> Look for a button or link that says "My Service". Click on it to proceed to the coupon redeem page.

b) On this page, you should see a text box or field where you can enter your coupon code. It will be labeled as "Promotion Code".

Note: Carefully type or paste your coupon code into the provided text box. Make sure to enter the code exactly as it appears, without any spaces or errors.

After confirming the code, click on "Submit" button near the coupon code input field.

The website will process your coupon code and validate it. If the code is valid, you should receive a confirmation message indicating that the code has been successfully redeemed.

Congratulations! You have successfully redeemed your coupon code. Any rewards or benefits associated with the code should now be applied to your account. Make sure to check your in-game Mall Inventory.

3. GM Notes:

Available Coupons:
    * -

How often are there coupons?:

* There are new coupons every week, please stay tuned to our event posts!

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 04-14-2024 at 02:16 PM.