+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ign : Akutuhcapek
    Server : Duran

https://imgkub.com/image/bHjtQ

This is the story about how I meet my best friend in game Seal Blades of Destiny.
    My character job is an Apostle. One day I'm going to leveling and make party in Sikara Valley. And then suddenly random guy showed up. His name is Lutfi, His character's job is a Defender and also he's a Necrolyte Guild Master. And then he started talking to me, asking for my buff skill and invite me to his guild because there's no Apostle in his guild. Lol
    We always going to dungeons, Sage Tower, Alcanez, and even Raid together in Unison. We often joking around and mocking each other. And yeah, we became best friend on this Wonderful Game.

IGN : Sukisukigirl
    Server : Duran
    Here My Link : https://imgur.com/WIbYQdj

This is a little story about my best friend in the Seal BOD game, the first time we met when I was in elim didn't want to do anything, but suddenly he came and invited me to play together like making a party to fight the boss in the unison, wtw, shm and events held by GM. Long story short, we ended up spending a lot of time together, joking together and also sharing stories with each other so that we finally decided to become a couple in this game and have been in a relationship for 574 days.

Greetings Shiltzians!

Please be informed that our rewards had been to all our beautiful winners!

Thank you for sharing your real life photos, on these years the world dynamics had changed al lot, and good friendship is still present <3

Here are our winners:

Bacardionice
    Freehugs
    Boombapp
    Babybun
    Akutuhcapek
    Morascha
    Zanitha
    Gautier
    Brofat
    Lissura

Rewards had been sent,