+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hema is a non factor and that will always be the case, there's no point to argue with someone who's got the IQ of a fish. He will always say what he wants to say regardless if its the truth or not. Even if you show him photos and videos, he will say what he wants to say.

In the end everyone knows the truth, and that's all that matters.
    Last edited by ArmoPrince; 06-30-2020 at 08:17 PM.

revenge is on many of your movies hema back from old times xD hie die 2-3 hits and only act as maid durning boss fight and just rev players......

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmoPrince View Post
    Hema is a non factor and that will always be the case, there's no point to argue with someone who's got the IQ of a fish. He will always say what he wants to say regardless if its the truth or not. Even if you show him photos and videos, he will say what he wants to say.

In the end everyone knows the truth, and that's all that matters.
    Dude it's just game mate please no hate and don't be mad at me i just doing my best in game you too go do your best and come challenge me to stop talk a **** like that
    Btw i don't know you but respect to all and i won't be like you and talk a ****

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    revenge is on many of your movies hema back from old times xD hie die 2-3 hits and only act as maid durning boss fight and just rev players......
    He was only 1 hit bro 1 shield strike xD