+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I partly agree with this, adding too much all stats/flat attack ruined the game.

However going back to a de-volution server won't work it's been tried time after time and it fails…..
    I wish there was an upvote or like button in this forum...

My own opinion on it that whenever any game publisher interferes with game mechanics by providing cash shop only OP-for-a-price goods is a 100% recipe for failure. Nothing good ever comes from that P2W policy for the game players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    I wish there was an upvote or like button in this forum...

My own opinion on it that whenever any game publisher interferes with game mechanics by providing cash shop only OP-for-a-price goods is a 100% recipe for failure. Nothing good ever comes from that P2W policy for the game players.
    Yup that's the biggest mistake, not to mention the constant power creep that's required to be put on new items in order for people to want and need them compared to their old gear while other aspects and game balance always lags behind. This creates a constant balance deficit that's very hard to overcome unless you pre-test everything and release a re-balance with every major change in power creeping items. Something that requires both extensive testing and planning, which isn't PWI's strong point.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-