Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
That will be a greath mistery for you because I will not reveal my identity but you should be glad that you no longer have a rival on the forum from Isen. I realized that it is a great loss of time for the forgotten Isen.
huehue, I'm not even active atm but I might pk again in the future who knows. You finally realised Isen is a waste of time, at least you made progress.

Quote Originally Posted by MissYouAll View Post
Who are you? ive never heard of Salve. In my time there was no such character, you were probably one of those people waiting for the game to die out so you can shine, if i want i can gear a char and make you not leave the safe zone but i dont see a point on gearing a char. I played this game to enjoy it not to farm, thats not fun. Also i saw your pvp video and it was pretty ****.
Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
I've played on all official Rohan servers including isen/Jin when they released and 5 different p-servers, I've used like 20-30 different names lmfao.
Go buy that gear & character lmfao I'll sh1t on it for free. You don't like my pvp video, I'm so sad now QQQ

brb logging 50 more alts to make this game seem more populated.