+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I think ISEN is the best option for all new players because is fair play without pay to win ubgrades like on other servers , if u only want more people and u dont mind if you geting kil shots many times from other players:P with this cash ubgrades u probably then dont go on Isen, but if u prefer fair play game go Isen and every new who read it i think on Isen is Enoth players and wil be more day by day:< zapraszam was

Quote Originally Posted by xinef666 View Post
    I think ISEN is the best option for all new players because is fair play without pay to win ubgrades like on other servers , if u only want more people and u dont mind if you geting kil shots many times from other players:P with this cash ubgrades u probably then dont go on Isen, but if u prefer fair play game go Isen and every new who read it i think on Isen is Enoth players and wil be more day by day:< zapraszam was
    Wrong because the only way to move up without spending a ****load is by selling things on the EM and there are not enough ppl on isen to satisfy that market requirement.

Like I said there are ways to run without an upg I mean you could literally get the same max lvl gear that isen has on jainus opaniel tickets do exist.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461