+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Well, all the Perma Cost have DDI OPT, while only some have ODI opt. It's safe to assume that Saiyan perma also had at least DDI opt.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Well, all the Perma Cost have DDI OPT, while only some have ODI opt. It's safe to assume that Saiyan perma also had at least DDI opt.
    Do you mean permanen costum basic status or 2nd status using marco magic stone?

For permanent costum only taiwan costume have basic status odi2ddi2 damage 10 mpw 10
    The best 2nd opt i ever got was ddi 5 damage 24 crit rate 9 def 14

For another permanent costum.. theres no status on it..
    You can add the 2nd option using marco magic stone.. the best opt is odi 7 ddi 7

So for everyone here.. better to ask friend or GM before you spend money on costum without knowing what the status from costume or equip you will get

DDI OPT
    ODI opt

I believe you clearly read my reply. Option, not basic status.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    DDI OPT
    ODI opt

I believe you clearly read my reply. Option, not basic status.
    Yea my mistake..

Some players talk odi ddi opt as 1st opt .. they always ask.. what is the opt not what is the costum status. so you are not that tipe..

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Do you mean permanen costum basic status or 2nd status using marco magic stone?

For permanent costum only taiwan costume have basic status odi2ddi2 damage 10 mpw 10
    The best 2nd opt i ever got was ddi 5 damage 24 crit rate 9 def 14

For another permanent costum.. theres no status on it..
    You can add the 2nd option using marco magic stone.. the best opt is odi 7 ddi 7

So for everyone here.. better to ask friend or GM before you spend money on costum without knowing what the status from costume or equip you will get
    Hello everyone.

Just as you mentioned. You are always welcome to ask anything about new items, from stats to options. You can do it by sending us a ticket or just by replying to forums posts.
    We are sorry that you are not pleased with the outcome about the New Saiyan costume. Anyway we have already reported the suggestion and the team is already reviewing it.

For the meantime we only ask you to be patient.
    As soon as we have news we will let you know.

Seal Online Team