Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. As the game progresses things will get easier and it will get more accessable for a multitude of players. It's the isen players on this forum that are a bunch of toxic and braindead monkeys and thus I **** on them and their server.

As for their opinion, sorry to tell you but you're wrong, their opinion doesn't really matter much, why you may ask? Their server is nearly abandoned, it's simply not worth($) the time to re-balance every update for the ISEN server. You saw what happened to Origin when it failed and the company demanded it a loss? it closed! ISEN players HATE upgraded weapons and HATE rpk so they do not want to merge with Jainus, meaning they remain a minority which doesn't get factored in by PWI. You either adapt and survive or you refuse and eventually, die.

This is fair? Well if you ask me, they stayed onboard a sinking ship and demand to go down with it, so everyone who's still playing at isen, refusing to merge, yea they kind of got what they asked for so I can't feel sorry for them. As for what PWI does, I would do exactly the same, it's in the best intrest of the company to invest time and thus money into servers that also generate money/profit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying isen will close, nor merge, I have no clue about that. I'm just explaining the how it works in the real world, if you deem it fair or unfair is entirely up to you.
I love the way you say its all about janius, i agree jainus have 50 more active players then isen, i love the way how some ppl say that janius is a active server, its a ghost server just like isen