+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I play cook. But unfortunately GM is so cruel coz the fact of the cooking recipes is hard to get. Example like Boiling blood. Its really hard to get. I think GM is discriminating the cook class. What is more sad was, eveything cook does, artisan does better. Its suck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikmatyaradha View Post
    I play cook. But unfortunately GM is so cruel coz the fact of the cooking recipes is hard to get. Example like Boiling blood. Its really hard to get. I think GM is discriminating the cook class. What is more sad was, eveything cook does, artisan does better. Its suck
    Boiling blood is easy to find.. what are u talking about? you cant compare cook/chef/foodfighter to an artisan.. thats totally different thing you are comparing. Artisan cant cook like chef does.
    Last edited by Holmez; 01-29-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Serf
    maybe he meant the comparison of the basic material of the resipe, yeah if I noticed all the resipes were a little overestimated from the needs. like 1:10 from the Horn of Gork base material, 1: 8 for liquid boiling and 1: 7 extreme hard shell. but in my opinion the results obtained are quite appropriate ... I am sure if there are problems from these things it is definitely not balanced with the selling value in the market which is currently very cheap to sell compared to the time used to look for resipe-making materials ( my english not good, i'm sorry if make you'r confuse what i mean haha)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yukitri View Post
    maybe he meant the comparison of the basic material of the resipe, yeah if I noticed all the resipes were a little overestimated from the needs. like 1:10 from the Horn of Gork base material, 1: 8 for liquid boiling and 1: 7 extreme hard shell. but in my opinion the results obtained are quite appropriate ... I am sure if there are problems from these things it is definitely not balanced with the selling value in the market which is currently very cheap to sell compared to the time used to look for resipe-making materials ( my english not good, i'm sorry if make you'r confuse what i mean haha)
    Well form what am I seeing, seal is a very very grindy game. its very hard to find those materials(some are not that hard) not its not unachievable. chef cook is use extensively especially preparing for guild war. If you have a chef and willing to hunt for those materials, you will be an asset for the guild that you are in. The question is, are you willing too? Chef also has a skill that can stun almost infinitely.