Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Don't act like a Saint jeff. It's true you personally have not once complained about getting pked (by me) and I respect that but this is not true for the main part of all other syndicates.

I know for a fact syndicate has spamm reported me (coz gms told me) when I used to rpk and smack you guys in every map and at every boss. You also ran to E2N and pretty much every person you could find as soon as I showed up in a map to get a full party of players to kill me or take your boss back.

Most of Syndicate and most of E2N are just as big a rats as Tayyar, you're just a little better at hiding it.
    I have absolutely nothing to hide mate. Here you can see all the tickets I've ever submitted:

While that doesn't redeem the entire guild, I assure you we've never had to send tickets against anyone PKing, as whenever we have the opportunity to, we always came back to reciprocate and clear maps as well. Anyway, we're from different timezones, so we're able to gauge what time most of you are afk sleeping, as I am sure you do with our guild as well. It would be pretty hypocritical to report someone for clearing maps when we do it ourselves too. lol.

We've only ever spam reported 2 people ever though, but I think you're right - one of it was you (the other one being Tayyar as a counter to his tickets calling for bans). For you, it wasn't for PKing though, but rather for racist remarks. I think you'd remember calling people from our guild monkeys and saying "OE OE OE" every time you killed any one of us. While some of us didn't mind, I'm sure you'd understand how some of the people in our guild would take offense to that, ergo the tickets. But that doesn't matter, it's water under the bridge now.

Regarding calling for guildmates/allies, well that's why they're there, no? They too want a little bit of action. You don't need to ask for help, you mention kos is at a specific place and they come running thirsty for blood. lol. Don't tell me you've never assembled a party to retake a boss if you got pk'd soloing it. That doesn't make people rats. After all, during that time we were all at a dry period - everyone had max gear and spent their days afking at lime, waiting for something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Gamello/Tayyar/Dracul/Pedro, same sh1t. I've seen it first hand when I was in 420Blaze. You beg people to help you in your quest against some people you're mad at. You literally raged/tried to pk me for 2 weeks (after which you quit 420 and joined up with E2N) because I wouldn't accept your offer for my upg 2.0 sword + epic dagger, your offer was like 1 feathers+15 which was a sh1t offer even back then lmfao. Then when the tide changes (which it does a lot since you're bipolar AF) you will kill/rage at the people who helped you at first and side with your previous ''arch-enemys''.

This is your circle of life in rohan, you're a rat just like many other players.
    At least there's something we can agree on. I hear he's been kicked from E2N, Matrix, and I was the one who kicked him from Syn. I'm surprised he got into your new guild. lmao. But to each his own, I guess it's "enemy of my enemy is my friend" or whatever. All good.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-23-2018 at 08:42 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.