Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
Hello Albreiker,

What I am gonna say is "DO NOT LISTEN sunnyangel" You can listen anyone but not from this guy
Reason :
- This guy been RBF for age acting knowledge but seriously hes know nothing
- Hes always answer something on forum with 10-20 lines sometime 1-2 pages (for show off knowledge but if you try to read it, You will see it full of none-sense)
- This guy been RBF for age but never grow up on any character
- This guy been RBF for age but never spent any "cent" to game (If not believe you can try check his account how much hes charge RPs for this game) Hes always wish and wanted something free without spent RPs / E-Cash without working hard on game also
- All old player knew him but everyone ignored him never listen him all the time
- His idea NEVER make RBF grow up but it make RBF worse all the time (for example hes think STR Templar is OP/Pro or Blunt Mastery calculate made he pro)

I can tell you 10-15 reason more If you want, And isn't about hater but it's real story true story from the past

Best regards
You are perfectly right and I have the same opinion about these 'hunters' on the Forum!
They should before discussing with the players to check if with who discussing are still active in game not on forum and also consider those who have donated in $ for this game and consider their views. I have always come up with ideas on how to improve this game, I also have tickets sent with opinions and never, nothing that I have suggested has not been taken into account they have always been told me: 'we will have a discussion on this and we will take your opinion into consideration', but nothing I've said has ever been done. I was one of those who played the game and I donated each month but I got used to the idea that they don't care about players of this type and rather of those like sunnyangel...