Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
But in all seriousness I think the new update is great for new/returning players. They need an event to catch up and they need some more server changes.

1: Bring the chimera shop to jainus and add the spirit stones to badge exchange center. I like that jainus is now using opaniel set and I see many players running around with trans opaniel weapon as opposed to an upgrade but the armor spirit stones you can only get from IM?!?!?!? This would put jainus at almost parity with isen making it so when isen eventually dies it can be merged too!

2: Fix the PA time for EU players (srsly this game revolves around PA)

3: Have another boost event from 90-115 and award some key items that people are gonna need to lvl in the transcendence world (Tali weapon at the minimum, some free power badges/badge of victory to get started maybe some IP etc.)
Hello sunnyangel,

1: We will evaluate what you are requesting. Placing stones in the badge exchange center is not a bad idea, although they would have less duration.
2: What do you mean exactly with that? I imagine you mean the schedules. If you tell me what times do you think it would be good for Power Arena, we could also consider it. Of course it is something that we would have to discuss with everyone. Currently there are 8 Power Arena we could actually assign more schedules.
3: One problem that we currently have is the difference in power between veterans and new players, but it is something that we treat with the greatest possible care. I know we are criticized for this but probably the solution is another.

Thanks for your proposals.

Best regards
PM Albreiker