+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    yeah this ones for you.... since clearly you missed so much!

{bla, bla, bla, from unlinked source}

*face palm*
    , but users are still encourage to submit any bugs they discover during Open Beta.
    Selective blindness / comprehension?

Not sure why you guys are so lost without MR anyway.

MR is a guild skill. It was designed and meant for guild battles. It was never designed as a tool for player to terrorize or harass other players (which seems to be the only reason MR was being used for in Jainus)

MR has always been heavily abused for the sh!ts & giggles of bored high level players to randomly kill other players that never had any quarrel with them. As for the AOE argument - why should those with AOE be able to kill unintended targets without consequence? How is that fair to those they indiscriminately kill. Those that do this feel themselves entitles feel that ALL versions of Rohan should be allowed to do that. I disagree and applaud PW for coming up with a perfectly usable solution.

Well now you have Guild battle system that lets you indiscriminately kill your enemy guild without any penalties at all. BUT you think you are gonna be able to kill people who are not part of your guild battle without consequences, think again.

Personally I find the whole guild battle system perfect for guilds to work out their animosity on each other, while at the same time leaving those not involved with their guild politics totally out of it.

Perfectg. I really, REALLY hope they don't change that. People that don't like that, well; there is always JAINUS for those.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-26-2017 at 10:26 AM.

almost all of the bugs / problems with the game have already been worked out

Yeah I can say you are blind.... but more legit source than you!
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Banned
    Yeah I can say you are blind.... but more legit source than you!
    Oh I doubt that very much. Mine comes from 35 years of software engineering experience. Where does yours come from?

Here - Go educate yourself : http://istqbexamcertification.com/what-is-beta-testing/

Don't try and teach grandpa how to suck eggs

Software testing is completely different than Game testing but nice try.... so much for that "35 year experience"
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Under the motto: if you don't want to kill them, recruit them. GG, train them well.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

The hate is real <3

Banned
    Software testing is completely different than Game testing but nice try.... so much for that "35 year experience"
    Holy sh!t! You actually believe that? What do they teach kids in school these days?

Sorry son, but you have just shot any possible credibility you had in the foot with that statement.
    I'm not gonna try and teach you the software release process in some gaming forum. Go take a freaking course before posting stupid statements like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Under the motto: if you don't want to kill them, recruit them. GG, train them well.
    just LOL!

I was actually starting to think you were a grown up but never mind, I was wrong!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Petty actions receive petty reactions.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    No sunny, please, do try and explain the difference between software release process and an MMO game release process. I am really curious to see how you differentiate them. Keep in mind the software distribution channels available to a publisher and is customers. I really just HAVE to see how deep you can shove your foot into your mouth.