+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Bruh, that's pretty sad. My strength defender that isn't a strength defender due to all the dex it needed and at least one point into vit every level - so more like a hybrid, really, hits as much with his normal attacks.. .. and can do so double the damage 1/3rd of the time due to whatever-that-skill-is-named-to-double-your-attacks.
    on lvl 40?^^ doubt that xD at lvl 40 skill of most classes i played do 400-700 with skills. so its medicore,at best. Will see how it is later xD lvl 42 now.

Is there even % Magic Attack on Zhen possible? never dropped such stuff.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    on lvl 40?^^ doubt that xD at lvl 40 skill of most classes i played do 400-700 with skills. so its medicore,at best. Will see how it is later xD lvl 42 now.

Is there even % Magic Attack on Zhen possible? never dropped such stuff.
    Nah, lvl 4x ish a bit less - granted (probably 4xx'), but with double swing that still surpasses the above without even spending any mp and having my full skill arsenal still free of CD. I reckon I had approx 6xx melee at that stage, currently 8-900 ish at lv 64 (1.1k during boost).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

strange, i rember that my normal attacks as Human on lvl 40 where around 280 O.o and skills 400 at max. Maybe cause i didnt put to much into str not sure.

Still dmg is okay to kill mobs sofar just....i did big mistake made it full int... i cant tank normal mobs now. have to look for magic ones xD
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-21-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    strange, i rember that my normal attacks as Human on lvl 40 where around 280 O.o and skills 400 at max. Maybe cause i didnt put to much into str not sure.

Still dmg is okay to kill mobs sofar just....i did big mistake made it full int... i cant tank normal mobs now. have to look for magic ones xD
    A lot depends on the weapon / gear, though.
    Also, I put 1vit each lvl on my dekan and still can't tank - so, no real difference there. Only reason I might get it leveled is for the extra daily rewards, but since I was unable to log in two days in a row now...
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    A lot depends on the weapon / gear, though.
    Also, I put 1vit each lvl on my dekan and still can't tank - so, no real difference there. Only reason I might get it leveled is for the extra daily rewards, but since I was unable to log in two days in a row now...
    Don't be sad peagle. You can always use it as a kiosk toon in GH

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderQueen View Post
    Okey let me drop it simple obviously you struggle to see the problem so let me explain like you have a syndrome.

HD does true dmg(aka its not getting affected by dd/mdef/pdef etc) so it always hits the same (and its based on magic but when it ignores everything you can say its true dmg unless you have magic reflect skill which would nullify the dmg thats the only thing that can affect it, unless they completely changed it which i doubt since the core of the skill is obviously there, but it still wouldnt explain the missleading huge numbers differences )
    Why its wrong:Example So you have 117 magic attack HD says lvx 114% from your magic attack restoring 107% of your final dmg as hp(the description is bullshiet) but you dont need to be genius to see 114% that : 114% of 117 attack is more than 117 dmg to mobs or something close to that number- but in reality you hit 14dmg what this result tells you ?
    OK in classic Rohan HD is supposed to do ignore pdef/mdef/dd (though I doubt sdef). How do you know the skill was not changed to actually be affected by those things? Not sure where you are getting that skills based on magic will always ignores everything. Unless you didn't get the memo mdef is pretty heavy in this server. And yes, MANY skills have been heavily reworked. mdef does indeed defend against magic attacks as well as pdef defending against physical attack, sdef defending against skill attacks and damage drop expected to reduce all regular damage.

Remeber this is not Rohan BF. It is Rohan: Origin. It has changed a lot of the rules you assume are supposed to work.

I will ask you: If you are seeing an issue with these skills, have you sent in tickets documenting them? How many? Have you described in detail what you see as wrong - including your assumptions that magic skills are supposed to ignore everything? How many? Have any of the folks you have been playing with and complained about this done the same? Rohan: Origin is in BETA TESTING. That means they depend on those playing the game observing inconsistencies to LET THEM KNOW in the form of tickets.

I have a feeling I know who you are outside of here and that I have told you about the support system usage and the meaning of beta testing in detail already. Before you come back and tell me to try it myself, I will tell you this: I am not the one raising a complaint. You are. I don't care if int dekans work right or not. If you want it fixed, you have to tell the right people about it. Unlike pservers, official Rohan GMs do not drive their support work from forum posts. They use their expensive support system so problems and fixes are properly tracked. That is where their bosses judge them. That is where they look for problems to solve. That is where they live. Not These Forums.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-25-2017 at 09:27 AM.