+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply7 View Post
    I started playing this game last 8 years then I quit for some reasons but now when I created my new account and have my Human Race player created too. I was surprised and saddened to see that there are NO MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS On-Line anymore leveling-up doing a quest or PVP action. I went to AHKMA CAVE, Gathering Hall etc . . . THERE ARE NO MORE ON-LINE GAME PLAYERS, it was like a Hazy Ghost Town and it looks like that I'm the only one playing. Try to reconcile your platforms of games, offer more easy task and goodies to people who can't afford to buy a thing cuz this one sucks a lot of dollar if you need to be stronger or somewhat leveled-up. Plan a bigger come-back with ultimate strategies on marketing on the games, a lot of people will love-it and will come back to play it again.
    Wrong Game Bro? I didnt know that Gathering Hall exists in Origin. Anyways. It doesnt matter if im wrong but you know this game is a old School MMORPG. Gamers nowadays play Games like Tera and the new PVP System staff. They even dont know this Game exists.

If Playwith would want to get a massive Comeback they need to make a new Up-To-Date-Welcome-In-2017 Website. They need to redesign everything. Also they would need to redesign all the new Graphic inGame. After that they would need to invest a lot of money into ads on all Social Networks, TV Ads and Gaming News Sites and MMORPG Promoting Sites.

Complaining is simple.

I think they did a big step into the future for Rohan. Rohan Origin will exists a few years I think but in like 3 or 5 yeahrs they either will close the doors to Rohan forever or make a complitly new game. And I think to close the doors is more realistic.

So enjoy the few Players witch are online on daily basis. Enjoy the new server and Play until it get shut down
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Wrong Game Bro? I didnt know that Gathering Hall exists in Origin. Anyways. It doesnt matter if im wrong but you know this game is a old School MMORPG. Gamers nowadays play Games like Tera and the new PVP System staff. They even dont know this Game exists.

If Playwith would want to get a massive Comeback they need to make a new Up-To-Date-Welcome-In-2017 Website. They need to redesign everything. Also they would need to redesign all the new Graphic inGame. After that they would need to invest a lot of money into ads on all Social Networks, TV Ads and Gaming News Sites and MMORPG Promoting Sites.

Complaining is simple.

I think they did a big step into the future for Rohan. Rohan Origin will exists a few years I think but in like 3 or 5 yeahrs they either will close the doors to Rohan forever or make a complitly new game. And I think to close the doors is more realistic.

So enjoy the few Players witch are online on daily basis. Enjoy the new server and Play until it get shut down
    There is a gathering hall (of sorts) in Origin. You have to jump to it via the map -> Ahres Harbor and costs 0.

And yes, there are LOTS of people online in Rohan Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Why you stalking a chick who weights a ton???

Issues much?
    I am forum-pvping with a chick, which worth much more than playing rohan itself. It's fun. I assure you, no issues involved, neither indo helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Define "ton"?
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    your current weight.
    You set yourself up for that one dis why I love these forums.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    No safezone here. I REPEAT, NO SAFEZONE HERE.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Can always feign death.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

how lame.

/10char

Well I guess there are around 3000 - 5000 Players still left in this game. If you look tho the Blood Feud Forum Stats it says that over 680.000 was registred and now 1500 are active. This i thibk are the Veterans of Blood Feud Equal2None etc and the other Pöayers switched to Origin. So well have around 3k to 5k Players.
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

origem has pvp / farm / event

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yeah I forget there is someone stalking my posts.