+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MR was very rarely used for its intended purpose (guild wars). Mostly it was abused as a cheap tool to bypass nearly all of the limitations imposed on the PvP system, and thereby avoid the consequences of killing lots of players, whether related to some particular "KOS" or not. Everyone who had the balls went on a killing spree while being red (exception being the "naked" reds who maybe did not have the balls, but they still submit themselves to the limitations by giving up their gear), the irresponsible and the cowards did it while cowering under MR.

If you need a buff for an all-out war with other guild(s), there should be an NPC where the GMs of those guilds can declare a war on another guild (one), which will provide the effect of the MR buff when killing members of that guild. The target guild will accordingly have the same effect in place when killing members of the guild that declared the war. A guild can also declare a war on more than one guild but the 2nd and latter guilds will have to accept the declaration. However any number of guilds can join in by choosing a target guild.
    If you need the MR buff to get rid of just one KOS person or party, then your guild is either seriously unmanned or unskilled.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 04-11-2017 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    the new system lets u get your dropped gear back at the colli npc
    Have you figure out how to obtain back those items? :P

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    MR was very rarely used for its intended purpose (guild wars). Mostly it was abused as a cheap tool to bypass nearly all of the limitations imposed on the PvP system, and thereby avoid the consequences of killing lots of players, whether related to some particular "KOS" or not. Everyone who had the balls went on a killing spree while being red (exception being the "naked" reds who maybe did not have the balls, but they still submit themselves to the limitations by giving up their gear), the irresponsible and the cowards did it while cowering under MR.

If you need a buff for an all-out war with other guild(s), there should be an NPC where the GMs of those guilds can declare a war on another guild (one), which will provide the effect of the MR buff when killing members of that guild. The target guild will accordingly have the same effect in place when killing members of the guild that declared the war. A guild can also declare a war on more than one guild but the 2nd and latter guilds will have to accept the declaration. However any number of guilds can join in by choosing a target guild.
    If you need the MR buff to get rid of just one KOS person or party, then your guild is either seriously unmanned or unskilled.

This option is good than having a MR guild skill
    Last edited by robrian03; 04-11-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    Have you figure out how to obtain back those items? :P

This option is good than having a MR guild skill
    It's self-explanatory, but for those who cannot figure it out - they have spelled it out ingame when you click on the Colliseum NPC. It takes time and money.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Uhm isn't there an option in the guild menu where you can request a guild war?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw something like that :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Uhm isn't there an option in the guild menu where you can request a guild war?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw something like that :l
    No, you're doing it wrong again! First complain, then look for solutions.

Hate it when people bring all the solutions to the table, being all logic and all that, without having complained first. It breaks the flow.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

I spoke to the G.M yesterday,explained to him how we need MR,and he said that they will disscus to add it on the next Patch !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vodno View Post
    I spoke to the G.M yesterday,explained to him how we need MR,and he said that they will disscus to add it on the next Patch !
    That is the canned answer they give any suggestion. Don't hold your breath.

Or maybe do, IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No, you're doing it wrong again! First complain, then look for solutions.

Hate it when people bring all the solutions to the table, being all logic and all that, without having complained first. It breaks the flow.
    Oops my bad.
    No MR this is madness this is wrong YNKPWI sux.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post

oh yeah we need a gvg system theres no way to abuse that amirite?

Just give MR it was meant to kill without penalty nowhere in the skill description did it say use it to go on full gvg battle sprees.

Fking casuals always trying to ruin every damn game srsly.

The only reason rohan is still alive is because it has a hardcore pvp scene that is unregulated a f. Any efforts to change that will only result in the end of rohan as people move on to other games.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461