Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
you always say people are uneducated and childish , how about urself ?

players spent RPS in this game and GMs get their salary from that , so keep this game alive should be their job , is that wrong?

" Cook " had already released in Taiwan's server for almost 1 and half years , why we can't have this job ?
Some GMs said we are going to have " cook " update in summer in 2016 and it's 2017 now , where is " cook " ?
we had skill tree , mail box in game , Taiwan's server had the same update " after " they had " cook "

as you say , if we want cook this job , are they going to wipe this game again then create a new seal game ???

we spent rps in this game , why we can't complain the thing in this game ?
you pay tax to your government , don't you ?
will you keep silence if they do nothing ?
Duh people nowadays cannot take jokes. As for taxpayer and government they have constitution arranging that matter, where as we don't have it here. Uh and what i meant by ED and BoD transition, it's took 8 month of they time to implement the change, probbably they have some issues within they company or they not really smart handling the changes.

If u facing it with cool head my frist comment is trying to put down the flames without taking sides. Either you fail to understand or i using bad words option.