+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Nar 95% sure hes not (I say that because you never really know around here). I believe he's just a guy who knows his class well. He snatches what ever buffs he can get from his army of alts. Always makes sure to party with a priest and rumir in PA so he always cured/ looped and healed. He's a good player playing in extremely broken game. Not many seem to know who he is because he logs Hector for PA and then most of the time he logs off right after. Unless he wants to test his char. As we see in my SS. We were testing at lime one day after PA and the dmg is pretty wow. Keep in mind, we were both dark looped tho. He even hit someone for 1mill + that day. Im his worst enemy in Pa if we are on opposite sides. I spam vaccs, net binds, stuns on him for the whole duration hahaha But when I get the same side with him and in party, its awesome fun D

Before I knew who he was.

wait,wait wait!!
    You mean you had you had around 2.4 MILLION HP? DAAAAAAAMN!

But hitting with 800K damage = this game totally broken. I will never play here again. EVER!

Lol those Ss were taken at different stages of testing.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Lol those Ss were taken at different stages of testing.
    (I kno, but I JUST HAD to say it *giggles* )

still Hector hitting >830K damage is stupidly outta control @.@

That damage is not even close to the max damage you can really reach:

(just for fun)imagine the next scenario of debuffs on a target:

dark loop(rumir) 7(200%) + anti pot (ranger) 7(50%) + Death Chaser (ranger ulti) 7(250%) + Distortion Claw (Noir) 7 (50%) = 200 + 50 + 250 + 50 = 550% boost in damage if the hit is a critical hit (which has already insane base damage from a giant with all those buffs snatched). Pretty sure you'd melt the server right into a black hole with that damage.

Then let Hector hit this debuffed char with triple fatal guild buff on him, all 7s he usually snatches and also all possible party auras (lvl 7 emp, lvl 7 crit aura, rumir alm and priest alm and 50%s scrolls on magic and melee attack, using a mace with lvl 7 blunt mastery snatched etc etc.)

But but but sniper, if you have accumulating damage boosts they will overlap and boost eachother. NO I think in this game, there's no overlap its always: Base + (base * boost) + (base * boost) + (base * boost) in which the base is the base damage dealt and the boost is the said boost %.

mindf*ck

so your total damage will be 550% ? nope... 650%, your base is 100% and isn't take in account in the boosts.

bye, I'm not sorry if I forgot any debuffs or messed up the % on the boost skills I'm not playing anymore and I'm too lazy to check in game.

have fun kkkk don't melt the server Rekctor
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h