+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why are name changes still only done during maint?

I know for a fact you can do it without a maint...

T_T" Here I am waiting for name change on my Scout... what should I do while I wait xD?

On an unrelated note... Would it be possible to 1:1 chat with someone from PWi?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    1) Been asked before - but you know.
    2) it is, if you catch one online and they have time. You can always PM one on the boards (Karazy, Nicole..) - if their PM box isn't full, you normally get a response. If you mean to say 1:1 like Skype, etc. - it's not going to happen due to conflicts of interests, etc.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    1) Been asked before - but you know.
    2) it is, if you catch one online and they have time. You can always PM one on the boards (Karazy, Nicole..) - if their PM box isn't full, you normally get a response. If you mean to say 1:1 like Skype, etc. - it's not going to happen due to conflicts of interests, etc.
    1) It really makes no sense with their system... I suppose it COULD be to avoid issues with friends lists and such not updating or to keep people from spamming it but zzz

2) I had YNK staff on skype in the past but most of them don't work with PWi anymore, trying to get in touch with someone who can tell me if we're cool now or if i'll get banned soon lol

these ppl dont know who the fk u are but yeah u will get banned soon knowing you.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHuninHune View Post
    1) It really makes no sense with their system... I suppose it COULD be to avoid issues with friends lists and such not updating or to keep people from spamming it but zzz

2) I had YNK staff on skype in the past but most of them don't work with PWi anymore, trying to get in touch with someone who can tell me if we're cool now or if i'll get banned soon lol
    Skype conversation with GM's is not really possible. You can reach them in-game or via ticket only. It's better to contact them via ticket because there are things they can't process when they are in-game like restoration, password change, account info, etc

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    yeah u will get banned soon knowing you.
    T_T I'm a good boy now, all legit and **** even got a real job at a real game publisher now

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Just because previous gms were on Skype, they no longer want to do that. There was a lot to do with corrupt gms etc.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

and that rohan balance skype group went to **** real fast like who the hell decided to invite THH?!?!?!?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    I know for a fact you can do it without a maint...

T_T" Here I am waiting for name change on my Scout... what should I do while I wait xD?

On an unrelated note... Would it be possible to 1:1 chat with someone from PWi?
    Yeah the name change bit is retarded as fk. I mean making someone delete all their IM, twins and other non-storeable/non-tradeable stuff just to change their name? C'mon! A simple stored procedure can check for duplicates and zap the character name it in less than a second. Total steaming pile of bull manure.

To talk to a GM 1-on-1, GM Karazy often trolls at Limestone foothills (at least in Jainus - not sure about Isen) because that is where most players congregate. He is a lvl 2 support guy so he might be able to give you some 1-1 time (he'll transport you to prison to talk tho).

Most, ikf not all of the GM team you knew is gone now. I doubt any of the new guys here will have heard of you tho (a good thing ).

T_T I'm a good boy now, all legit and **** even got a real job at a real game publisher now
    i got banned bc they thought i work on your server or something
    and i called someone gay or something
    good to see you putting your "degree in game design" to use
    **** you