+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
    this guy was an idiot for selling lol its +50 like wtf

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by GMnicole View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to add to Exchange Market sniping...

If you guys do snipe a purchase, don't blackmail the seller and triple the price of the item/character you purchased to sell back to the original owner. THAT'S when you get in trouble.

Also, if we find a very suspicious pattern of sniping at .1 second of items being listed, we're gonna assume you're using a bot.

Don't do anything weird and you should be okay.
    Hello GM Nicole. I know you're a fair GM to us all. Can i ask, what if for example im the player who bought the 115+50 character for 1k rps. Then i posted it on 35k RPS. Then the real owner approach and whisper me in Exchange Market to cancel and talk about the price on EM and i ignored and declined his asking price of 20k rps instead of my vend price which is 35k rps? Will i get banned too?

Well youre an idiot for selling it back for starters
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Hello GM Nicole. I know you're a fair GM to us all. Can i ask, what if for example im the player who bought the 115+50 character for 1k rps. Then i posted it on 35k RPS. Then the real owner approach and whisper me in Exchange Market to cancel and talk about the price on EM and i ignored and declined his asking price of 20k rps instead of my vend price which is 35k rps? Will i get banned too?
    would you have put it up for 1K to begin with?

I think what the GMs are doing is trying to protect dumb people from themselves. It's often a losing battle. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GMnicole View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to add to Exchange Market sniping...

If you guys do snipe a purchase, don't blackmail the seller and triple the price of the item/character you purchased to sell back to the original owner. THAT'S when you get in trouble.

Also, if we find a very suspicious pattern of sniping at .1 second of items being listed, we're gonna assume you're using a bot.

Don't do anything weird and you should be okay.
    T_T So I can't come back and have fun again?

Nice seeing people still remember me around here also xD