+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rohan harmony dot com yeah

met my reallifr husband here 6 yrs ago we married 4 yrs now ;p i am a female btw i was half sleep when i posted lmao

a friend made this acount for me to get me to play then got adicted wish they put the shiny optionson sale an the mphp otion stone need fix someup grrade weapons :/

my typing sucks my key board is pain in booties have push buttons to hard

Yeah my socks are gone too, they took 'em straight off my feet while I was asleep

Teardrop´s from event gone too

Santa took them all, 'cos he got nothing to wear anymore.

For anyone having issues with your socks, send in a ticket. We can help you get them returned back to your account, but only if you send in a ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    For anyone having issues with your socks, send in a ticket. We can help you get them returned back to your account, but only if you send in a ticket!
    GM Karazy, 1 more issue about holiday stockings and christmas candy is :

ppl have holiday stockings and christmas candy on exchange inventory unable retrieve, can't pull them from exchange inventory to bag it show error message "Unable to retrieve item from Exchange Inventory to personal inventory."

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    GM Karazy, 1 more issue about holiday stockings and christmas candy is :

ppl have holiday stockings and christmas candy on exchange inventory unable retrieve, can't pull them from exchange inventory to bag it show error message "Unable to retrieve item from Exchange Inventory to personal inventory."
    Hmm same here, my stockings and candies was on EM, but yesterday I sent them back to the game just want to make sure if they still exist(because I read someone post that his/her stockings are gone), and yes I can't retrieve them. I tried to click and drag the 25 candy(1 slot) from exchange inventory into my bag inventory, and no result, it won't move. I keep doing that several times and suddenly the candy just gone.. wtf.. It just gone, neither in my bag nor in exchange inventory.
    Fortunately I didn't try on my stockings.