+ Reply to Thread

Need help choosing servers

Hey, I'm confused in choosing servers here some posts say issen is abandon and janius has upgrades . As i dont have upgrades i would love to play in issen i want to status updates of players in issen is it worth playing in that server non upgraded one ?
    Z rohan lvl 100 char templar Name Obliviation

Never played Isen and never want to, but I've heard its deader than dead. Janius is kinda quiet atm and yes there are upgrades and stuff, but still I think its where the most people are at.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Never played Isen and never want to, but I've heard its deader than dead. Janius is kinda quiet atm and yes there are upgrades and stuff, but still I think its where the most people are at.
    How can something be dead when it's already dead?
    How can you give zero fucks when you have ran out of fucks to give?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nithin1232 View Post
    Hey, I'm confused in choosing servers here some posts say issen is abandon and janius has upgrades . As i dont have upgrades i would love to play in issen i want to status updates of players in issen is it worth playing in that server non upgraded one ?
    Well looking at your signature you are someone that prefers playing in servers that are less expensive to be competitive in.

You can be competitive in Jainus if you are willing to drop $1000+ US into a game up front, about $50-$70 US per month after that AND have some skill in playing your toon.

In Isen the up-front costs are less but youj will bypass the cost of being competitive in Jainus over time.

Both of the official servers are 100% pay-to-win and always have been. You will have to decide for yourself if it is worthwhile to you to spend the amount of money needed to play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    How can something be dead when it's already dead?
    How can you give zero fucks when you have ran out of fucks to give?
    there's "DOUBLE DEAD MEAT"

Isen is dead for one and it costs more than the anus server so the choice is obvious.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

You have 2 choices
    server with no upgrades but less people
    server with upgrades but more people

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    You have 2 choices
    server with no upgrades but less people
    server with upgrades but more people
    I can farm and sell more in server with more people. I don't have money for upgrades but definitely I can farm to get it myself. ^^

thanks

Thanks for the advice