Threaded View

With all respect to the admins, I agree with most people here that this seems impossible and it will most likely hurt our computers/electricity bill. I get the idea that it's suppose to be for those few players who somehow pull it off but this is not the way in which you should go about it. Perhaps try something else, maybe like those who make it over 200 hours are put in a raffle to get it. The way it is now, people may get the bde but it's not really appealing leaving a computer on 13 hours a day. What is clear is that most people don't like method that it takes to get the best reward. I say keep the difficulty but make it truly accessible for hardcore players to actually attain the bde. Just my thoughts on this.

Also on a side note:

I see way too many people treating the admins rudely and inappropriately. They aren't your parents guys. They work hard to get things done. There are deadlines, bug fixes, reports, I could go on and on. But the fact of the matter is, if they even make events possible you guys should be thankful. There are many games who don't have active GM's to make events happen. At least they are trying so give them a break and at least treat them with a little more respect. Not trying to pick sides but it just seems that way in every post I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Akyzin; 09-30-2015 at 04:27 AM.